Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6-8th June 2014

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I missed the first one Sid - but thanks for the thought - I get a prize every year I attend - The event is a classic not to be missed. All your team ( Anne and Sumprat) and other helpers like Proff and Barbara in the earlier events are the "Hero's of Devon". The event also chucks in an amount to a proper charity of local needy folk. THANK YOU FOR RUNNING IT
    Merry Christmas spirit in June - Turkey this year maybe ?

6th-8th June 2014

Is there room for a new boy from across the board in Cornwall to join for fun and frollicks?

Regards

Dave

Have you got room for me in the bunkhouse Sid? I think its a bit too far to commute this year......
    Is Trigger still patiently waiting for me to try and put it back together or have you sorted it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
    Have you got room for me in the bunkhouse Sid? I think its a bit too far to commute this year......
    Is Trigger still patiently waiting for me to try and put it back together or have you sorted it?
    Room in the bunkhouse Pete. So far its only MickDB1 in bottom bunk and Paul Wong on top.

I've not touched Trigger in months as its too cold in the workshop at the moment.

Steve42 also in the bunkhouse. That leaves two beds in there. Priority given to the old and infirm who can't manage camping (i.e. the members of the ALF Airhead Liberation Front). Perhaps Imight need to put a Porter Potty in the corner?
    Last edited by Crapaud; 15-01-14 at 18:01. Reason: Added another to bunk house.

[QUOTE=Crapaud;Perhaps Imight need to put a Porter Potty in the corner? [/QUOTE]
    Sounds like a plan to me, I'm up and down like a yo yo. Pee a lot too.......

Put me down too please. Camping that is. Are 990s welcome?
    We should learn from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. [/I]

Quote Originally Posted by petcul View Post
    Put me down too please. Camping that is. Are 990s welcome?
    990 KTM?

Very welcome. Make sure you have knobblies on it and it will be perfect for a ride around the enduro course I have set out in the woods.

I am away at another Classic event for this one, it is a shame the dates clash as the Airhead weekend is always a good event and just around the corner from me.

I'm working days, have applied for time off, not granted as yet and am on the waiting list…. I'll be glad when i've retired and have time to attend these do's on a more regular basis!

If quitters never win and winners never quit... What idiot came up with 'Quit while you're ahead'??????

Quote Originally Posted by Madmountainman View Post
    I'm working days, have applied for time off, not granted as yet and am on the waiting list…. I'll be glad when i've retired and have time to attend these do's on a more regular basis!
    You have to come! I've got you allocated as Assistant BBQ Chef again as you did such an excellent job last year.

Yeah, life is much easier when you're retired and have nobody to answer to. What's that? Yes Dear, just logging off now

Can you put me down, bunkhouse if available,

Probably come on an airhead

Just to let you fantastic supporters of this event know that I have bought in a fresh supply of chilli for the Friday evening curry....

Will you also be supplying Imodium

hi sumprat that rocket fuel in those bags looks grose ,just plain none fire food please as per last year thanks steve

Quote Originally Posted by steves42 View Post
    hi sumprat that rocket fuel in those bags looks grose ,just plain none fire food please as per last year thanks steve
    Don't worry they will be the same as last year, and yes the Madras did have some Naga chilli powder in it, just not a lot but it has great flavour. There will of course be another "HOT" sauce available separately for the chilli heads to add as they wish. :-)

fire food

much appreciated simon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast