6-8th June 2014

Crapaud;Perhaps Imight need to put a Porter Potty in the corner? :D[/QUOTE said:
Sounds like a plan to me, I'm up and down like a yo yo. Pee a lot too.......

I am away at another Classic event for this one, it is a shame the dates clash as the Airhead weekend is always a good event and just around the corner from me.

I'm working days, have applied for time off, not granted as yet and am on the waiting list…. I'll be glad when i've retired and have time to attend these do's on a more regular basis!

I'm working days, have applied for time off, not granted as yet and am on the waiting list…. I'll be glad when i've retired and have time to attend these do's on a more regular basis!

You have to come! I've got you allocated as Assistant BBQ Chef again as you did such an excellent job last year.:)

Yeah, life is much easier when you're retired and have nobody to answer to. What's that? Yes Dear, just logging off now:(

Just to let you fantastic supporters of this event know that I have bought in a fresh supply of chilli for the Friday evening curry.... :D

1972452_10202515531343022_1268062872_n.jpg

hi sumprat that rocket fuel in those bags looks grose ,just plain none fire food please as per last year thanks steve

hi sumprat that rocket fuel in those bags looks grose ,just plain none fire food please as per last year thanks steve

Don't worry they will be the same as last year, and yes the Madras did have some Naga chilli powder in it, just not a lot but it has great flavour. There will of course be another "HOT" sauce available separately for the chilli heads to add as they wish. :)

Just a gentle reminder. Lots of people have expressed an interest on this thread but not yet booked up. Please don't all leave it until the last minute as we might be sold out.

Im loaded good n proper So where am i heading for ???
i know I'm going to Devon near Bideford but thats it……… any clues anyone :beerjug:

Crapaud will PM you details but in essence get to Stibb Cross and follow the signs

Back
Top Bottom