Sign in here

With regret, I'll not be able to make this years gathering, on account of my being @ the British MotoGP @ Silverstone for the entire weekend....bloody work...ahem.....:augie

Therefore, I'll leave the Arabic poetry recital to Toad & Mutters.....and the vomiting to just Mutters!!

With regret, I'll not be able to make this years gathering, on account of my being @ the British MotoGP @ Silverstone for the entire weekend....bloody work...ahem.....:augie

Therefore, I'll leave the Arabic poetry recital to Toad & Mutters.....and the vomiting to just Mutters!!

So I don't need to bring the squirty cream then.

We are definitely up for this one Dan, Friday and Saturday and we'll be in the campervan. :D

If anyone is coming from the West Country, could they swing into winkleigh and pick up a couple of gallons of Proffs autumn mix? I know cider will be available here but we want Proffs to take home.

Looking forward to it.

Phil

I'm in. Arrive Saturday morning and stay over in the camper on Saturday night please. Ta:)

Newbie Here

Full details of this years event will be posted in the next few days, but in the meantime, please stick your name on this thread if you think you're going to be attending:thumby:

Are Caravans allowed ? Ellach

I'd like to drag my rotting carcass there!

I'd like to be there too - deffo Saturday night, possibly Friday too :nenau

One tent and possibly one guest - if that's ok?

Yes please.

Both of us with the usual amount of extras :thumb

Val. & Jill

Back
Top Bottom