Sign in here

Hi Dan,

Erika and I may well be up for our first Cotswold do:D. Just need to confirm her roster over the next week and will confirm with you once we know.

:thumby:

Chris

Mr Toad could you put My wife Janet and me down for Friday and Saturday evening food please . No breakfasts Thanks Or camping needed As we are going posh locally
I will now commit to chasing Adam on his road ride
Need any wood bringing sir ??
Mick :thumb

Getting excited now can't wait for another great weekend having fun. Although at least I won't have to share my tent this time....

Hi can someone please tell Phil Reynolds to leave a message for Proff on the cheese thread if he wants Cider brought up and Proff says something about the larger one keeping better than the smaller plastic containers.

Or give Phil my number and I can sort it out with Proff. He needs to know asap.

Eta mid afternoon, can some one set a wobbly box on fire so I can follow the smoke please.

:hide

Hi Dan,
Can you please put myself down as attending?

Food for the Friday evening and Saturday breakfast only as unfortunatley my wifes leave permit expires on the Saturday evening, owing to a pre-booked event :nenau

Look forward to seeing you once more.

Graeme ;)

Remember these from the Wappings Djion trip?

Snail salad....

Late comers

Toad,
I am coming and plan to bring a GS rider with me and a prospective GSer too even though he rides a Yamaha Tedium. Mark and Jon ar also looking to join Adams rideout;-))
I hope there is room for a few tents more.
We all need feeding with meat on Fri and Sat nights and brekkies both mornings
Pat.
:aidan

Gibby in da house! Food ordered on other thread. Looking forward to a great weekend!
Best wishes
Gibby

Hi Dan,

Just to confirm our booking.

My son and I will arrive on my GSA tomorrow, hopefully sometime before dusk.

Cheers mate,

Rich.

the awaited weekend pass has just arrived from the Mrs.:D so i will be arriving friday for the weekend:JB

am i too late to book food?

Back
Top Bottom