Look what you're missing!!

Goose

Reaction score
A local member of our BMW Club in Cape Town - created this video as a teaser for a new TV series to Explore South Africa.

I thought that this would be appropriate as some of these chaps featured in the video are mates of mine...........

........ most of these roads are what I've personally travelled on and really miss them!

Sgt. Bilco - remember the open invitation mate! :thumb

........ best of all is that a huge part of this type of riding starts no more than an hour out of the centre of Cape Town.

Hope it's an inspiration and that you enjoy :D

<iframe width="760" height="515" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CdH5E1Xo9tM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brilliant Goose. Thanks for sharing. We have similar stuff up here but not the wholehearted enthusiasm to use it as shown by the guys down south. :beerjug:

Going down there for 10 days riding in November, 70% dirt! :D:D:D

tried to send you PM..... but cannot - was going to give you some contacts of SA chaps that could advise and share a cold one here & there... :beerjug:

Look what you're missing! (A TV Series)

A local member of our BMW Club in Cape Town - created this video as a teaser for a new TV series to Explore South Africa.

I thought that this would be appropriate as some of these chaps featured in the video are mates of mine...........

........ most of these roads are what I've personally travelled on and really miss them!

Sgt. Bilco - remember the open invitation mate! :thumb

........ best of all is that a huge part of this type of riding starts no more than an hour out of the centre of Cape Town.

Hope it's an inspiration and that you enjoy :D

<iframe width="760" height="515" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CdH5E1Xo9tM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh look, I'm famous, I'm in a movie? :bounce1

This is going to be one helluva tv series, watch this space. :thumb

Kevin
R1200GS-WP
Cape Town /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\ South Africa

Back
Top Bottom