Road ride on Saturday

Are you coming out to play then Malc?

Did think about reversing it . I've only done the fiddle run once on the bike some years ago, normally take the A54, but I reckon its better going up it and I think Long Hill is a tad better in this direction too.....

Its only about 3.5 hrs riding but we can have plenty of stops or could extend it if peeps want to visit busy Matlock Bath.

A623 wardlow mires yonderman cheep just at the end of morsel head, cheep I go in just about every Saturday.cheep
Big place with tables out side as well big all day brakefast cheep! And the do oatcakes:drool I am a Yorkshire man so a good deal appeals to me.
If going to Matlock the porter cabin just out side shuts normally at 14:00 ish.

The cat n fiddle this Saturday :blast if you get up at 5 am you might get a good run up it or 4:30 am new year day -3c when I set of from home god knows what it was up there:augie you know if you pull in just after the cameras for a bit you can ride it like it should be ridden :hide

If its a nice bimble rather than the gp qualifier , can you put me and nomad junior down please. Juniors only just passed his test so if the going gets silly we will break off.ta pauly.

What time tomorrow and where?

Is it Leek petrol station by the Hockey ground and football ground.

I will be coming from the Really Dark Side. Watch out Rushy !

So where exactly are you starting and at what time please?

According to Rushy:
Set off from Bill's STD field at 10:30 then to Morrisons petrol station in Leek 15-20 minutes later. Join the ride at either.

What time tomorrow and where?

Is it Leek petrol station by the Hockey ground and football ground.

I will be coming from the Really Dark Side. Watch out Rushy !

So where exactly are you starting and at what time please?

Sorry guys, missed ya posts as I pretty much went straight to the event from work on Friday so couldn't log on.

Nice to meet you Nomad & Andy:thumb2

Went to a Hare & Hounds at Lake Vernwy instead.

Back
Top Bottom