Pie Dash Sunday August 25th

Hmmm I did notice him acting "Cock of the Walk!" the last time or two Max and I were down! I wasn't impressed with his attitude and to say what he did after all your work was Really Wrong Clare!

Feck Sake for you to be quitting that wee place there must have been a worse problem than I realised :nenau

I mean you've been really excited about the opportunity of running it for months and months and up until a while ago were really grateful to yer man!

Anyway It's RobertG's and the rest of the Folks "call" If he hasn't changed pies to those cheapo Belfast ones then the food be nice enough if not somewhat a more somber atmosphere :confused:

Personally (as in Not Speaking for folks on the run) but I think maybe a bowl of Chowder in Carlingford for me and Max maybe a Wee run over the Coolies would be a nicer atmosphere basically I don't think I could stomach talking to him if he was about!

Firstly can I just say a very heart felt thank you to all those who have been so supportive over the past few weeks and also shown their support with the Pie Dash, it means an awful lot to me

However, I am very sad to say that myself and the owner will be parting ways shortly as the whole venture has changed him into someone I no longer wish to be around. I put my heart and soul, not to mention blood, sweat and tears (literally) into creating the pie shop and he has since gone back on every deal and promise he made, being cruel and nasty into the mix. To say I am hurt and disappointed doesn't really cover it. I have been left with no other choice but to walk away from it, life is too short.

As I didn't organise the Pie Dash it is not my place or desire to change it however for the reasons I have explained I will obviously not be there in any capacity.

Thank you again everyone and I hope to see you all very soon.

Very sorry to hear that, Clare.
I'm sure you've learnt a lot from the experience, both mistakes made and decisions that will be crucial to the operations success.

Maybe take that knowledge to a new location and do it on your own, and possibly more successfully. :nenau

So sorry to hear about this split , and I won't be putting money into the idiots hands , you had a lovely shop when I was down with my mum and her sister , It's going to be his lose at end of day . Keep chin up , something else will come up .

Clare, I'm really sorry to hear that as I'm sure you put your heart & soul into it.
But it's his loss. Put it behind you & move on.

Here, what about opening across the road & calling it the 'Big Pie Company' ? :D

My vote is for a run anywhere other than the pie shop :rob

Clare, really sorry to hear about all that. You're dead right to get out of it and leave it behind you. Knowing your determination and skills, it won't be long before you'll be busy making a million some other way. :thumby:

And, I love the idea of a Chowder Chase! :aidan

A shitty way to be treated no doubt Clare but hopefully something better will land itself at your feet. :thumb2

As for Carlingford, that'll do me. :cool:

Knowing Jochen's love of seafood chowder, maybe not :D
I like pies but I love chowder :thumb

S'alright big lad they have chicken as well :thumb
Don't be encouraging the likes of that. We already have people eating chicken burgers & beef burgers on the Fish Dashs & you're telling people to eat chicken on a Chowder Chase (working on the basis that RG will see sense ;))
It's just not cricket Old Chap & we should be trying to stamp it out :rob

Don't be encouraging the likes of that. We already have people eating chicken burgers & beef burgers on the Fish Dashs & you're telling people to eat chicken on a Chowder Chase (working on the basis that RG will see sense ;))

It's not all about you ya know :rob:rob

:p

pies 90% chowder - when yer let :D

gotta have a starter roigh'?

You will find something else Clare. What about a pie shop that ya can swing a cat in.
We were down on Sunday evening and were told we could eat outside as the was no room for the wee ones push chair. Won't be back.

Back
Top Bottom