The Banjul Boyz... Fanum, Slimbo & Tony's updates

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
The Banjul Boyz... Fanum, Slimbo & Tony

Latest txt report 30-12-04 11:01:-

"in espagne heading for madrid we broke down last night three hours changed carb and complete ig system running well now but only 13mpg later tossers b g & t"

Re: The Banjul Boyz... Fanum, Slimbo & Tony

Paul G (BHT) said:

"in espagne heading for madrid we broke down last night three hours changed carb and complete ig system running well now but only 13 gallons per mile later tossers b g & t"

That fixed it :D :D :D

Latest txt report 30-12-04 18:01:-

Entering madrid has been very snowyand foggy another foru hours to do tonight landy running v well all in great spirits and farting like wilderbeasts

Latest txt report 30-12-04 19:08:-

We will be on bbc five live tonight live interview at 12 20 am your time could someonetape it pls cheers have cleared madrid now driving average 47.1 overall av 41.1 willtry and mention tossers on radio

Re: The Banjul Boyz... Fanum, Slimbo & Tony

Paul G (BHT) said:

"in espagne heading for madrid we broke down last night three hours running well now but only 13mpg later tossers b g & t"

changed carb and complete ig system :cool: I wondered why they had an old carb and a bundle of plug leads in a cardbord box at the back of the Landy, Did they know/suspect something:confused:

Latest txt report 02-01-05 20:11:-

Arrived rabat all ok saw some p dakar vehicles today landy running well minor repairs to water pipes going for food now all happy b

Latest txt report 03-01-05 19:38:-

Hiya tossers we r in marakesh now all fit and well not had a drink for days still not smoking the others are sending updates to the pd site as well so more info there tonight we look round town and get fully sh1tefaced in a day we head for atlas mountains and dahkla to meet tiff seeyas later bill

judge said:
In Steptoe's citreon, which will leave £99.99 left of your £100 car budget for petrol :D

and a couple of S/S bolt kits thrown in!

Still he´d do it with a bit of pan ash and je ne say qua. I reckon anyway.

Latest txt report 04-01-05 21:18:-

Hi dood just had great day in marakesh went to hamam fettled landys drinking round a fire now all in jellabhas off to tintin or agadir tomorrow all good

Latest txt report 05-01-05 13:08:-

Our partner landy has droped a valve so we are in m'kesh still slimbo shitfaced last night we had to strip him off and wash him down then put him to bed in middle of field we rofl have pics

Latest txt report 05-01-05 17:47:-

Still in mkesh rebuilding engine with new valves we found after 3 hrs driving round will probably drive through the night to make up time we have also decided to do without guide in desert as we heard from grp two that they want 250 euros bollox to that !

I am here as well now - how the hell am I going to find them [cannot find question mark on Arabic keyboard]
I have sent a text but no replies

Tiffany C said:
I am here as well now - how the hell am I going to find them [cannot find question mark on Arabic keyboard]
I have sent a text but no replies

Just spoke to Bill :thumb he should be calling you soon

Latest txt report 08-01-05 07:53:-

Off to nouadiboo today its serious stuff from here on landy running great lads in great spirits

Back
Top Bottom