STD2 18th - 20th July 2014

Bill-H

Di-di-dah-dit di-di-dah
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
*** This is not the 'book me a place' thread, it's just to get the date fixed for your diaries, I've started a 'book me a place' type thread ***

Thanks peeps

Ok then, if we must.
Flipfly as said yes to another ride-out, Sycomoto has said yes to another Friday night's Thai curry, I've got the field and will get some more beer, firewood, a Saturday buffet and hire the portaloos, so what could possibly go wrong.

I've been prompted by several people ask for contributions to cover costs, and a quick estimate comes up with around a tenner per peron for the weekend based on 80 turning up.

Best leave it until after Chrimbo before starting lists and adding names, but wanted to get the date fixed so peeps who might be organising other events (or changing their event dates:D) can work around it and it also gives everyone a year to crayon it into their diary and then forget to turn up :blast

Last edited:
Great, I never plan ahead but will for this:beerjug:

Ok then, if we must.

I've been prompted by several people ask for contributions to cover costs, and a quick estimate comes up with around a tenner per peron for the weekend based on 80 turning up.

:aidan

eva? :D

:Duchess:hogroast:camping :steptoe

Added also. Looking forward to it.

--- This post represents the official views of the voices in my head.

Back
Top Bottom