MotoCamp Bulgaria - unbeatable

Troutfisher

Reaction score
This is the easily the best bike camping I've yet been to.

Very friendly and helpful people, and there are rooms available as well as camping. There's a workshop if you need it, and if you need help on the roads in the area, they'll help you out.

Nice area for riding around or just relaxing. All info, prices and facilities at...

http://www.motosapiens.org

Nice one.

Hello Troutfisher.

Nice one, :beerjug: looks the dogs bol***ks. Pen that one in for next year. Just got to talk the Mrs into it. It wont be easy :beer: but here goes. ATB Jack. :thumby:

Interesting, must try it some time, stayed in bikercamp in the middle of Budapest in August, excellent secure place

Owned I believe by a slightly eccentric Alabama American called Doug. He rode a Classic Indian around the world and then similar on a Harley chopper without rear suspension or front mudguard. Nuts. Posts as RTWDoug on ADVrider.com. Worst of all he's tea-total!

Owned I believe by a slightly eccentric Alabama American called Doug. He rode a Classic Indian around the world and then similar on a Harley chopper without rear suspension or front mudguard. Nuts. Posts as RTWDoug on ADVrider.com. Worst of all he's tea-total!

I would not call Doug eccentric, he just like Harley's more than most people... and what is wrong with tea :friday??

But the Motocamp is an awesome place, I've been there the last 3 years... just a warning, man definite planes when to leave as that place have a suction effect on people; very difficult to leave again...

Casper

Back
Top Bottom