Italy and the western islands of the Mediterranean Sea

Thanks gents, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I did. :)

The great thing about taking the time to post a ride report, is that it's there for you (the writer) for ever and a day. Come the middle of winter you and Mandy will be able to read it through again and .... ahhhhh .... do you remember that afternoon when .... etc etc.

I quite often go back through mine and take a trip down memory lane .. :thumb2

cracking pictures and right up :beerjug:

The great thing about taking the time to post a ride report, is that it's there for you (the writer) for ever and a day. Come the middle of winter you and Mandy will be able to read it through again and .... ahhhhh .... do you remember that afternoon when .... etc etc.

I quite often go back through mine and take a trip down memory lane .. :thumb2

True. I have a head like a sieve so remember very little. This is a handy memory aide. :rob

:D

Aidan I didnt recognise you in the pics, you've grown your hair :eek

Great report, I loved reading it. Italy is one of my all time favourites. Lucky lady Mandy :)

Thanks Aidan for taking the time. The three islands are on my long list and you have rekindled the itch. I've always fancied south through the islands across Italy and back up through Croatia. :beerjug:

Just who did you get ...

... to write that ? It clearly wasn't you as not only did it make sense, but there was a definite paucity of swearing :D

Nice write up, thank you :aidan

Great RR and a few new destinations for me to try, thanks !

I am just dreaming up an Italian jaunt for next year or 2018. Thanks for creating the thread, very usefully it's given me some ideas. It's also put the lie to the 'Italy is full of rubbish and bandits' notion.

Good post & your right about Naples & driving we were there in Oct this year - shoot the feckin lot O them!! And as for the tight roads around the Amalfi area & them wanting to get past!!!!!!

Good post & your right about Naples & driving we were there in Oct this year - shoot the feckin lot O them!! And as for the tight roads around the Amalfi area & them wanting to get past!!!!!!

Our Italian friend who lives between Positano and Amalfi has very loud rear facing horns on his two bikes linked to extra LED's ;) Has desired positive safety results:D

I missed this excellent write-up Aidan . Very enjoyable indeed.

Back
Top Bottom