tiTTeR ye not, naughty tiTTeR mongers...

bakerlonglegs

Relative numpty
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So, I sold my KTM and bought something a bit more sedate. :rob

Of course, I paid too much for it - I always do :blast :D. (Need some cash in a hurry? Add a few hundred quid to the market value of whatever bike you happen to have in your garage and then offer it to me. Job's a good 'un.... :rolleyes:)

It needed a thorough service and a new chain, plus some higher bars and spacers for my gangly frame. The rear suspension link also got some new bearings and a good clean up. (If you ever get one, Totally TTRs is the place to get bits from.)

Took it for a spin this afternoon and it's a cracking little green laning bimble bike.

side_TTR.jpg

front_TTR.jpg

Some adjustments and updates are needed. The suspension seems very hard - time to revisit the settings. I don't like the enormous droopy-draws rear indicators, so some thinking is needed on replacements. I could do with lowering the footpegs if there's a solution out there somewhere. And it needs a tail pack - my Kriega is too long and you can't get the original Yamaha bags anymore. But that's all for the future...

Happy days! :D

Well done on getting a top bike , Ive had mine for 2 years now and i love it , Brian at totally TTR is a top bloke and a wealth of knowledge . enjoy it :thumb2

Bought one last February and has been broken down for much of that time..........but it is now going and really enjoy riding it. I too have a long body, I made some 45mm spacers for the handlebars and just fitted longer bolts. Luckily the cables didn't need lengthening. Will be off to Morocco on it next month so hopefully it will be reliable.

Cheers Phil

http://pyreneesmotorcycletours.com

ride the best roads

Back
Top Bottom