Blackloonies Alert!!

Aye, a cracking night with some very fine whisky. And Good that Gerry was so keen to share all his Islay malt :beerjug:

Thank fuk I didn't feel as bad as Andi looked though :barf

Aye well generous, some thought you wanted to keep the posh one to yourself but I knew better

Another great loony do. Thanks to everyone.

Special thanks to the food suppliers and Bhud for his usual excellent culinary organisation. Good pheasant:drool

I hope you have a good trip home Mark, it's a long way to go from Camberly to Blacklunnans but a great way to run in a new bike and you do at least now know that the range figure is pretty accurate.

Sons of Anchovy, love it.

Sitting in the hall on Saturday looking at mark2shags in his socks (due to his biking boots being totally drowned and him not having a change of footwear) then hearing his story about his brother losing a leg, a thought occurred to me:

They would appear to have one shoe between them :augie

Sitting in the hall on Saturday looking at mark2shags in his socks (due to his biking boots being totally drowned and him not having a change of footwear) then hearing his story about his brother losing a leg, a thought occurred to me:

It was even funnier when he couldn't tell us which leg his brother lost!

yeahbut.....

different size feet, ya see..

Anyway. ho bleedin hum. Anyway Gerry was a most convivial host, left Monday morning about 8 ish after he had been good enough to both store the bike nice and warm (and dry) for me, and then made me some breakfast. Got home at 4ish, then had to go and do a 12 hour night shift (roster manager couldn't organise a gang bang in a fookin brothel) and bike is all nice and serviced now. I must say from my calculations, and assuming that 10 miles per litre equates to 45.5 MPG it didn't doo to bad considering it was run in at around about 80 to 90.. Journey there and back proved that the screen is effective at keeping windblast off me, but it also proved that by keeping wind blast off me it didn't clear the water off my visor. I got some very very odd looks standing up on the pegs on the motorway just so I could clear all the water from my visor. Also discovered I need to invest in the wonders of a pinlock (anti-fogging) visor.

Whens the next one huh , huh, please mister can we....:beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::barf:D

Back
Top Bottom