Givi Airflow Windscreen AF5107 and F650GS, F700GS Twin

windsurfer

Reaction score
Took a chance and bought the GIVI Airflow AF5107 windscreen which is specifically for the F700GS but the concept looks so good I hoped it would fit my F650 GS Twin- and it does, fits like a dream using all the original BMW fixings. Great kit, the upper screen slides on runners to provide variable height.
I would point out that my 650 is fitted with Rox Risers which moves the bars rearwards. Not sure how to post a pic but will try

Took a chance and ordered one to try on my 2008 800GS, all holes line up. Just the supports are at slightly the wrong angle, overcame this by using a couple of rubber spacers.
Very impressed so for, it's the quietest screen I've had.

Took a chance and ordered one to try on my 2008 800GS, all holes line up. Just the supports are at slightly the wrong angle, overcame this by using a couple of rubber spacers.
Very impressed so for, it's the quietest screen I've had.

Could you please post a picture of the finished install and how tall are you, thanks

Givi Airflow F5107 fits perfectly on F800GS as well!

Mounted this AF5107 windscreen today on my 2010 F800GS.
Only things I had to change was;
  • EXTRA drill HOLE;
  • Two 1 cm self made rubber block (adapter) for correct fitting of the metal brackets;
  • Two 1/2 cm longer bolts than the delivered ones;

Within 1 hour fixed, bought the screen quite cheap at motoshock.it (1/3 of OEM adventure screen which doesn't do his job very well!)

Didn't do a testride jet, but with my 5ft 10 (1.79m) I'm shure it will be a very good deal!

Here are some pics.
Set with brackets
mijn_givi.jpg

Selfmade adapter for bracket
zelf_gemaakte_adapter_kl.jpg

Bracket not fastened on screen + extra drilling hole
bracket_los_en_boorgat.jpg

Bracket mounted with adapter underneath
bracket_en_adapter.jpg

Screen frontside
klaar.jpg

Cheers,