Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charley Boorman completes epic American adventure riding a new R 1200 GS.

Son of Ah Knah Yee Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    He's wearing the same shoes in the kitchen as he is crossing the flood in Death Valley.

REspekt!

PUI since 2004

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I'll be watching this with interest, especially in the light of Sgt Bilco's post regarding his trip to the USA next year which I am interested in.

Treat it for what it is - a TV programme with the inevitable scripting, editing, faux deadlines and predictable over-dramatisation of fairly innocuous situations that goes with it. But at least it is motorbikes on the box which beats reality TV/home makeovers/cooking programmes/soap operas etc etc etc. As a minority interest pursuit we get little enough exposure on the idiot lantern so let's not knock it when we do get some coverage.

As with Top Gear though there will be the usual bunch of miserable grumpy gits on here who will already be sharpening the knives in order to pan it - but strangely enough will tune in to watch it every week
    2010 BMW R1200GSA
    2017 Kawasaki Z1000SX Touring
    2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S
    1989 Jaguar XJS 5.3 Convertible

I'm too poor to buy rubbish. Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Has it got bikes? Yes! I'm in - what's not to like?

Looks interesting, been to Bandera Tx, lots of horses and bikes but only one R.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
    He's wearing the same shoes in the kitchen as he is crossing the flood in Death Valley.

REspekt!

Must be them new Gortex off road sneakers!

Audi Cock Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzabart View Post
    He aint my hero

this guy is - and he does it alone - his banter and filming is about as real as it gets - for me at the moment this is my fav - watch and add your thoughts

http://vimeo.com/user19479624/videos/page:2/sort:date
    I'm up to 11 now, enjoying these

Blog Entries

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Bilco View Post
    I like old Charlie so I'll look forward to this. I think he's a pretty harmless character who by pure chance has made a career for himself riding bikes and larking about so good luck to him
    +2. Not so sure about Russ Malkin though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12