Many thanks Dan

Thanks Dan and Cal for an absolutely cracking weekend. Biking, camping, drinking and Aunt Sally – a pretty much perfect weekend for me:) Loved the new venue too – please please do it again next year:) Nice work:thumb

Thanks to Dan and Cal for organising and Vicki and the crew at the George! Had a fantastic time catching up with old friends and making new ones :thumb2

And thanks to those that came on the off-road ride - great bunch, good variety of bikes and everyone gave it a go. :clap

one day ill drag my sorry ass to this event :blast

sound like a great time was had by all :beerjug:

Big Thanks

Great to see friends old and now new. As usual Dan and Cal had put in a lot of effort and it was a change of venue that enabled them to chill a bit more than usual. Memorable cheese as usual and of course Bill's jaffa cakes topped off with clotted cream and Hogan's excellent cyder on tap and Andy's Cracken rum would normally ensure we had a great night's sleep:blast
The church bells peeling away put paid to that, thoughg as the 3rd loudest bell in England the whole set made for a noisy peel.:eek:
Thanks a lot to the Scobie, and a for Aunt Sally......... :thumb

I'm home, thanks Dan, Cal and all the other helpers / bringers of things....:thumb2 :hug

a fantastic weekend, many laughs, thanks everyone, I had to maintain an average speed of 68 m.p.h for the 340 miles home ...:JB ......it's feckin cold and windy out there, I've never seen wind socks near vertical before, thought the winds were going to rip my helmet off at times....:blast

I'd also like to reserve a special thanks for the Acolytes of our Lord and Saviour for showing us the true Christian spirit of 'giving' at 4 each morning.....:pullface

..........:flag

THE BELLS!

Aye 'twas a bit draughty for me too: Tank bag almost blew off .. :eek:

Oh ..er... Thanks to Cal & Dan and all involved for making a very relaxing weekend for me.

Brilliant!

:friday

found this about the feckin' bells.

The magnificent 120 foot Perpendicular tower of the Grade I Listed St.George's Church, with its four pinnacles, is an easily distinguished landmark. It houses the second heaviest peal of six bells in the world. They are in regular use with local bell ringers, and a carillon plays hymn tunes automatically 8 times a day.

it mentions 8 times a day but fook all about the ones through the night.
what a great idea. :blast

That made me giggle "if you lot don't shut up i've a club hammer here that will do the job":D

Also the geezer who walked in the pub with his underpants on cos he forgot to get dressed, classic, just goes to show some people just shouldn't leave home!:clap

Soz - I was the retard in my under crackers :blast

Thanks Dan and Cal for a superb weekend. Loved the place :thumb

Great to meet old and new faces.

Is that the last one for the year then? I'm missing them already :(

Was it

found this about the feckin' bells.

The magnificent 120 foot Perpendicular tower of the Grade I Listed St.George's Church, with its four pinnacles, is an easily distinguished landmark. It houses the second heaviest peal of six bells in the world. They are in regular use with local bell ringers, and a carillon plays hymn tunes automatically 8 times a day.

it mentions 8 times a day but fook all about the ones through the night.
what a great idea. :blast

Was all the the nocternal din the CARILLION or the CARRION or both

Didnt spoil the Craic tho :thumb2

You packed that tent yet Tony ? :augie

Thanks Dan and Cal for a great weekend and for all the baking advice. Thanks Adam for the spirited road ride and thanks to the great and the good who attended and made it a memorable weekend. New friends. Old friends. Thanks to you all.:aidan

What a fab-u-lous weekend...! Funky venue, gorgeous weather, cheese, cheese and more cheese..... and the best bit.... a lovely bunch of folk to chat, drink and chill with..

Thanks Dan and Cal for doing all that's involved in making everyone's weekend all that it was...

Can't quite believe it's the last do of the year :(... roll on next year :beer:

Thanks Dan and Cal, lovely event in an old orchard

Had a cracking time, meeting old friends and some new ones too

Good rideout too, thanks Ash for showing me the little known spots of the compact Cotswold and the sight of Ash struggling with a full sized sheep, trying to to squeeze it in the back of an Audi A7 Coupe will never leave me:eek:

Thanks Dan and Cal, lovely event in an old orchard

Had a cracking time, meeting old friends and some new ones too

Good rideout too, thanks Ash for showing me the little known spots of the compact Cotswold and the sight of Ash struggling with a full sized sheep, trying to to squeeze it in the back of an Audi A7 Coupe will never leave me:eek:

:blast :D

Thanks Dan for a cracking weekend.:beerjug: We had a great time, although I'm still struggling with the hangover as a result of the lock in at the pub that ended at 3am!:eek::comfort:D

There were talks of a Christmas bash somewhere, so lets all put our heads together and try and get something planned.:thumb

What a great weekend, Thanks to one and all from Me, Barb and Dillon..
We had a wonderful time.
Regarding the BELLS, being as our wobblybox didn't fit under the arch :( we were closest to them, all I can say is, >>>
IF you could hear them, you didn't drink enough :jager:jager:jager
150 proof Pussers drowns out any noise :)

Back
Top Bottom