Many thanks Dan

Many thanks Dan and Cal :thumb2

A great venue, a great host, great company and, as always, good to meet faces both old and new.

Bells.... what bells, slept through them both nights :D

Good rideout too, thanks Ash for showing me the little known spots of the compact Cotswold and the sight of Ash struggling with a full sized sheep, trying to to squeeze it in the back of an Audi A7 Coupe will never leave me:eek:

consenting adults and all that....

:hide

Great weekend. Thank's for all your effort Dan and Cal :beerjug:

can i just say thanks to the toads :)

and i didnt go

i know what a top time it would have been

A geat big thank you very much from Me and Janet for sorting out this event
The bells were fabulous and a joy to my ears ( I have dodgy hearing mind)
It was my wife first full event and Janet said it "wor grand me ducks"
Hope to attend next year tooooooooooooooooooooooooo :clap

Great event thanks very much for organising, am back home fed and settled.

My first Cotswold event. Field was a good cozy size. Brilliant for getting to know more people and making new friends. :)

Will be attending next years! Hopefully with swmbo too.

--- This post represents the official views of the voices in my head.

Thanks Dan and Cal, lovely event in an old orchard

Had a cracking time, meeting old friends and some new ones too

Good rideout too, thanks Ash for showing me the little known spots of the compact Cotswold and the sight of Ash struggling with a full sized sheep, trying to to squeeze it in the back of an Audi A7 Coupe will never leave me:eek:

Might have been easier if his trousers weren't around his ankles, I think she said it WAS mounted, not NEEDED to be! :blast

A top weekend all round :clap

I thought it had it's own special atmosphere. The old site had the focus of the fire, and that was it. This had more going on. I understand Dan needing to make the change and he could have cancelled it altogether. As it was a great time was had and I'd go back there next year for sure :beerjug:

What a Carry On

Dan and Cal,
Delighted we came to the event, really enjoyed the setting, sustenance and soundtrack.
Hopefully we'll be back for more next year.
Pat, Jon and Vin Diesel:blast

Dan Cal
Thanks for a fab weekend had a great time great to see everyone

Cheers
Eddie

Thanks Dan and Cal.

That was a good relaxing weekend at a nice pub. . :thumb2

Gutted i could'nt be there, top couple Dan & Cal....it won't happen again , glad it was such a success . (i consoled myself by drinking dark ales and stouts & following Mr K's & Pete's updates beamed up from a tinfoil hat) :aidan

Dan and Cal thanks for a nice weekend.

Most memorable part of the weekend - ATT describing how he lighted himself on fire :spitfire. Twice.

Nice to see some of the Hymers last year hooked up and had some children which came along this year.

Was all the the nocternal din the CARILLION or the CARRION or both

Didnt spoil the Craic tho :thumb2

You packed that tent yet Tony ? :augie

Carrillon, Carrion :D very good :thumb2

yep got it packed and back in the bag, result :D

great friday afternoon, evening, night with you guys sat out the back of the pub. great beer and company. :D:D:thumby::thumby:

Well Chaps !

great friday afternoon, evening, night with you guys sat out the back of the pub. great beer and company. :D:D:thumby::thumby:

Only went for a quick pint. Result !!!!!!
Two old truckers a cabbie and a pig farmer , what a mix , what a chuckle, Beer and Bollix.
What GSers do best Great to have made your aquaintances :thumby:

This was my first GSer event and I had a ball. A great bunch of people, great venue (APART from the BELLS!) and a great 'spirited' ride. Thanks to Dan, Cal and DrAlf for their efforts.

Back
Top Bottom