Show us your Crosstourer

Russ that blackbird is mental i love it :D:D:D:D

thats a superb collection you have there :cool::cool:

Its certainly not to everyones taste, luckily I like it !!

Its also weird its the smallest of all the bikes and the oldest (14 years, 76,000m) but still goes like stink !

black11.jpg

oh yes they give a lovely feeling of the eyeball bouncing off the back of your skull on full chat ,, some days i miss that :D

Russ.Which one of those would you choose to do long distance on, assuming it was all on road.?

Defo the CT mate, so much more comfy for an auld geezer like me, the trip to Austria in July was a breeze, Id have been crippled on the Blacky and the GS is just too small on main roads.

CT every time.

Defo the CT mate, so much more comfy for an auld geezer like me, the trip to Austria in July was a breeze, Id have been crippled on the Blacky and the GS is just too small on main roads.

CT every time.

Crisis averted!:p

That Arrow can looks the business, really tasty.

Yeah was well chuffed when I popped it on and it made that v4 sound awesome however one drawback, with this particular set up I could not leave my OE Main stand fitted as it hit and touched on the link pipe so had to take it off. Not too bothered as hardly used the stand but others may like to know this before spending hard earned cash.

Here’s my latest CT. It’s a DCT Highlander and the DCT box is absolutely superb. Took it over the Pyrenees in September, 5 Tour de France Cols in a day, effortless and superbly comfortable and the only thing that seemed to outnumber motor homes during the trip was GS’s....! :hide

Attachments

• 609C851C-6ADC-4A10-B93A-421C5D64CA14.jpg
    609C851C-6ADC-4A10-B93A-421C5D64CA14.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 444

Back
Top Bottom