So Trap is gone

GSless Girl

Reaction score
So the FAI decided it was time to get rid of Trap so what now for lies in store the Irish Football Team.
As an avid GAA hurling fan and seeing 2 super matches last Sunday it makes you wonder how these marvellous amateur sports men and women can give so much passion to their counties and clubs.
Are our football team just beaten by defeat they seem so dejected. Robbie Keane said we had no plan B, is that because we have no players on the support bench or what :nenau, I'm not going to pretend that I know much about football but something is clearly going wrong.

will martin o neill be a good thing for them.........

if that happens

I don't know much about him maybe Robert might jump in and fill us in, it's our top story on RTE News at a salary in the beginning 5 years ago of 2 million pa for Trap but was dropped in line with recession over coming years still a nice wee earner for him. O'Neill is available for work so at least we be responsible/claim to get someone off the live register, I'm sure Kenny and his mob will be happy with that

he was on 6 million for the 5 years

that denis fella paid some of it and will pay some for the new fella

people have mentioned Keane. R

dear god no (but at least hed be off itv) :hammer

the footy was sooo shit i watched the SFC semi again (grrr dubh :hammer) :D

oh and its the same for england :hammer theyre not bringing the young talent in if they have any at all - that means the FAI need a slap

Funny, had a couple of pints earlier and a nice person at the bar was saying the same thing, the top notch Hurley and Football players in Ireland give it their all and the pro soccer w4nkers are worn out very quickly, go figure.

I think you can forget Keano after the debacle in Korea I can't see the FAI letting him within a mile of the job. I guess your stuck with him. Maybe they could add it into the referendum on the 4th Oct and the people decide.