Terra

A guy I Dirt / Dualsport ride with got a Terra the beginning of this year. He is a very experienced off-road rider, used to race, etc. Anyways, he just loves the Bike and rants and raves about it. He goes on about how smooth the engine is and light the Bike feels.

The only problem he has had is the tail light assembly breaking off. This seems to be a known problem.

The Bike is great off-road and and on-road on the twisties.

Attachments

• terra2.jpg
    terra2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 498
  • terra.jpg
    terra.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 501
Stefan has finished the bashplate georgeous, heated grips, sw motec hand guards , and engine bars fitted
Bling bling
e3y3usas.jpg

Couldn't make the ccm today but that would have to replace the 449 anyway:augie

Been after another over 600cc bike for a while and nearly bought a new one of these in Jan luckily I didnt:rob:rob but for what I've paid for it it will last sometime:thumby:
Nearly bought a 690ktm as well but I do like to be different:cool:

Nice one Chris, much better/sexier than something like a Sertao, came close to buying a Nuda beginning of this year. Glad I didn't too:eek

Been waiting for some bits to make it bigger fatter and heavier
u6e4e6ub.jpg

y8eqa2y4.jpg

equ3e7ad.jpg

ju8ere4y.jpg

2yhevuru.jpg

Bling bling
Just the screen from Palmer to go

I see luggage options on there as well Chris. Tidy.

I take it you've bought frames to put your existing boxes on? Whose frames did you use?

Looks like you could stick soft luggage on them as well if needed. Handy setup.

I see luggage options on there as well Chris. Tidy.

I take it you've bought frames to put your existing boxes on? Whose frames did you use?

Looks like you could stick soft luggage on them as well if needed. Handy setup.

Touratech frames so my tt and my Vern's should fit ok when he finishes them!
Have a good weekend at haf new venue? Will you still be at the crown tonight may pop in for a beer??

The three pigeons it now is. Will be arriving evening time.
Be good to catch up re your travels and bike mods!
G

Seriously considering the Terra as my next bike...seems to be only a few left.. best price I can find is 5k new !!

Seems a better dual bike than the BMW 650 :thumb2

Will talk to the dealer on Monday so fingers crossed we candor a deal:)

Screens an and converted to single exhaust
ysemabuh.jpg
jy4amu8e.jpg
y5evuha7.jpg

Seriously considering the Terra as my next bike...seems to be only a few left.. best price I can find is 5k new !!

Seems a better dual bike than the BMW 650 :thumb2

Will talk to the dealer on Monday so fingers crossed we candor a deal:)

Good luck much better than the 650gs but budget for some farkles and as Gfj says there's deals on the extras at the moment

Wordsa of wisdom

Hi Chris
I've joined the Terra club:thumb
Just considering converting to single exhaust . . I presume you went for the GPR one as per earlier pic but notice you've retained stock can.
GPR one too loud?

Words of wisdom

Hi Chris
I've joined the Terra club:thumb
Just considering converting to single exhaust . . I presume you went for the GPR one as per earlier pic but notice you've retained stock can.
GPR one too loud?

Hi Richard yes the gpr was fitted and still there when I sold it but it was loud!!! Did you buy the one from Doyle which was my old one??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Richard yes the gpr was fitted and still there when I sold it but it was loud!!! Did you buy the one from Doyle which was my old one??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that's the one.
Haven't really ridden it properly yet but seems like a nice bike.
Has engine bars, pannier frame, heated grips and I've put a small topbox and satnav on it.
What you move on to?

Back
Top Bottom