Thinking of treating myself to a "scrambler"

Flippin De ja vu

Attachments

• 3570184759_ff379235a9_z.jpg
    3570184759_ff379235a9_z.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 395
There are too many old people on here:blast:D

OK so I am a little biased but I reckon you'd have more fun riding this than a Bonnie......looks pretty good too :thumb

Sticky out engine bits get in the way of my legs !!

I was at my mates last night, he's made a half size replica for his one year old grandson.
Apparently the other grandmother's very upset :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 331
How cool is that :JB:clap:clap:clap

Almost as cool as his bike:cool::thumb
P1030218-XL.jpg

Very nice ..... it could do with having the badges removed and having the Triumph logo stencilled on the tank in white in their place :thumb

Very nice ..... it could do with having the badges removed and having the Triumph logo stencilled on the tank in white in their place :thumb

Maybe, but it's still covered in Californian trail dust, a dent in the tank and some of the paint worn away........perfect:thumb

I'm very tempted to sell one of my bikes and build a nice Triumph, but could I cope with poorer brakes, performance, suspension etc. etc?

Maybe I could as it's a different mentality of riding and I need to slow down a bit on at least one bike:D

Maybe, but it's still covered in Californian trail dust, a dent in the tank and some of the paint worn away........perfect:thumb

I'm very tempted to sell one of my bikes and build a nice Triumph, but could I cope with poorer brakes, performance, suspension etc. etc?

Maybe I could as it's a different mentality of riding and I need to slow down a bit as im very old now:D

..............:D

picture

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-07 at 11.58.36.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-07 at 11.58.36.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 326

Back
Top Bottom