A lot of France some Pyrenees and a little bit of Spain

I like that area :thumb2 :D

Great RR, stunning pictures :thumb2 thanks for posting :beerjug:

That village Pizza, is that a fried Egg in the middle of it :blast

Thank you :thumb

Yes, that is a fried egg in the middle and delicious it was too :drool

Great trip and report with some nice action riding photos. I was just a few days ahead of you in the Pyrenees. Wish I was there now. Thanks for making such an effort with your report.:thumb

Great report and fantastic photos, agree with you, I like the panorama shots, very dramatic. France has some great biking country.
Pleased you enjoyed the Pyrénées, living down here with them in the back garden is great.
If you look closely you can also see the "Pyrenees Motor Cycle Tours" stickers on the col signs.
Next time try staying there, can recommend Phil & Belinda.
Will

Great report and fantastic photos, agree with you, I like the panorama shots, very dramatic. France has some great biking country.
Pleased you enjoyed the Pyrénées, living down here with them in the back garden is great.
If you look closely you can also see the "Pyrenees Motor Cycle Tours" stickers on the col signs.
Next time try staying there, can recommend Phil & Belinda.
Will

Thank you and agreed France has a lot to offer although several of us commented that France had become more expensive for essentials recently; Fuel, Hotel costs, Food & Wine/Beer all seem to have gone up considerably in recent years especially when compared to the Spanish side of the Pyrenees and Spain generally......
Did notice some "Pyrenees Motor Cycle Tours" stickers on the col signs and have bookmarked their page; http://www.pyreneesmotorcycletours.com/index.php for possible future use, the Pyrenees Northern Spain are particular favourites of mine and although I have visited half a dozen times I never tire of it, will return in the not too distant future I'm sure :thumby:

Lovely trip and excellent ride report with some stunning pics.

Thanks for sharing :thumb2

Excellent report! It brought back fond memories of my trip to the Alps earlier in the year.:jibber

Back
Top Bottom