Social Night meet

I like that idea noddy:D

The windmill at Great Cressingham is not far out of Swaffham, serves a half decent bite to eat, and has guest beers.

Alternatively we could go somewhere near St Ives just to show the locals that our resident sarky git has actually got some real people for friends:D :D ;)

Polarbear said:

Alternatively we could go somewhere near St Ives just to show the locals that our resident sarky git has actually got some real people for friends:D :D ;)

I'm not sure I'd want to inflict you lot on the nice, quiet upstanding citizens of St. Ives.

Seriously though (yeah, right :rolleyes: ) Great Cressingham sounds good, especially if it's less than £8.50 for ham, egg and chips....:D

Noddy said:
Ow about Swaffam next meet, just about right for recharge.

An Stig can walk, taint to far Bor.

Soz i/we didn't make it last time (both poorly).. as well as bike!!!

But keeping an eye on this thread.. :p

I cud come on the XR650... should just about make the 8 miles or so to swaff on a tank full... :D :D :D :D :D

Or liberally apply swarfega to your body......hmmm, that might be advice for another forum as well now I come to think of it !

;)

What is going on? I go away for a few days leaving a perfectly rational thread. Then I return to find its degenerated into
The usual. :D :D :D
Ahh bless.

Noddy said:
What is going on? I go away for a few days leaving a perfectly rational thread. Then I return to find its degenerated into

Top tips for the Elephant Rally ????

:)

Top tips for the Elephant Rally ????

Wear lots of warm clothing cos
When they open the cabin door that cold wind fairley chills yer.

:dabone :dabone . I'm hittin back first. :D

We seem to have a new poster in the region.

:eek:

Bit of a strange one this.

Looks just like a slice of Lemon Merange pie wiv a dollop of cream on top ? Very strange !

Back
Top Bottom