Social Night meet

Noddy said:
We seem to have a new poster in the region.

:eek:

Bit of a strange one this.

Looks just like a slice of Lemon Merange pie wiv a dollop of cream on top ? Very strange !

and this coming from somebody who wears a pointy hat with a bell on it and goes round all day in his shorts and slippers. I guess radio 2 were quite close;) :D

No wonder you were cold outside the cabin......

[QUOTEYou don't think we'll leave it at that do you? :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]

Oh no, (best Kent Walton voice) Aaaand onto raaand twoooo.

:p

custard tart said:

Oh sorry, didn't realise it was yoooo.
:(

Welcome La'mon Meringue to the nut house, few words of advice.

Never ever belive anything that Steve or Twotter say. They have very vivid imaginations. :D

Look forward to seeing you and Po soon.

Noddy said:

Never ever believe anything that Steve or Twotter say. They have very vivid imaginations. :D

You're right there. I mean, I kept telling everyone that you went to the Elefant by PLANE, and that couldn't possibly be true, could it?

;)

You don't want to travel by plane you know.....very dodgy !

:rolleyes:

Steve said:
You're right there. I mean, I kept telling everyone that you went to the Elefant by PLANE, and that couldn't possibly be true, could it?

;)

No not true at all. I, sniff, joined up with a group of "MY FRIENDS"
to plan this years trips. The fact that a large group of bikers were camping a few klicks away was purely coincidental.

Anyway, Spanish Bob did well, was down to -18 at night and only got up to -6 in the daytime.

So it's the Windmill Inn at Great Cressingham on Thursday then ?

Steve,

Po and I had a run down to the Ace a couple of Sundays back and got to chattin with Judge and Steptoe about their maintenance workshops.
Seems like a good idea, and we discussed setting up a similar set of courses up this end.
Po offered his garage as a good place to start with, and after a visit I have to say it would be perfect.
With his 1150, Custards 6.5 and my old 1100 we have a good start.
I would think that we could all pass on a bit of know how to each other re the different bikes.
I will be there on Thursday, and on my bike, so lets have a good turn out and see if we can kick start this area for the year.

Noddy said:

I will be there on Thursday, and on my bike, so lets have a good turn out and see if we can kick start this area for the year.

Sounds like a plan. Andy told me he'd spoken to you both about an Eastern workshop, so we'll find out what each of us can put in on Thursday.

East Anglian Social M

I'd like to come along if thats OK. I've got the venue - Windmill at Gt Cressingham, but what time do you generally meet?
Ray

Re: East Anglian Social M

Ray Spreadbury said:
I'd like to come along if thats OK. I've got the venue - Windmill at Gt Cressingham, but what time do you generally meet?
Ray

I'll be there about 7.30.

See you then Steve.

Andy, if the weather is a bit off then you can follow me - I make a big enough windbreak :D

Back
Top Bottom