Social Night meet

Twotter said:
See you then Steve.

Andy, if the weather is a bit off then you can follow me - I make a big enough windbreak :D

Make a fairly reasonable one myself:D

Would have been nice to have got out this evening, but work is rather busy at the moment (12 - 14 hour days in from of a pc.:mad: ) Only just finished for the day again and am totaly done in. Sorry to wimp out again.

AndyB said:
Make a fairly reasonable one myself:D

Would have been nice to have got out this evening, but work is rather busy at the moment (12 - 14 hour days in from of a pc.:mad: ) Only just finished for the day again and am totaly done in. Sorry to wimp out again.

Don't tell the others but as I was heading over the fens towards Downham through some v.thick fog I was beginning to think about heading back for home, but then 'pressonitis' kicked in and off I wobbled into the gloom.

Managed to follow some chap in an Audi past Marham at a decent velocity though, which was nice :)

But a good night was had with plenty of wit and merriment - especially Steve's admission to wearing womens undergarments :yikes

By the time I headed for home the fog had cleared so I could see Boxertools disappearing off into the distance (those lights had me very confused by the way).

See you all next time. :beer:

Twotter,
"those lights" are both indicators working (ilegally I suppose) at the same time, as daylight driving lights (a la USA) courtesy of the Nippy Norman indicator switchy offy thingy, which I just discovered allows you to switch of the turn signal with a press of the same direction button.

Mike.

Certainly had me confused for a bit (not too hard to do as it happens :D ).

Am I the only one not to have heard from Po re: 12/3 ???

Hmm, okay then. I was planning to join anyway as I fancy doing Lands End as a 'practice' for going to Garmisch in July.

So are there still places available for the 12th?

I've just filled in the on-line form :D

Do 'area' co-ordinators' take payment or ???

Twotter said:
I've just filled in the on-line form :D

Do 'area' co-ordinators' take payment or ???

There's an interesting idea....;)

I think you'll be contacted. In the meantime, I'll let Po know you're interested.

reference to the planned workshop day on the 12th, I've posted details on the club site, and everyone who has expressed an interest so far has been pm'd from there.

Sorry I didn't get back to you guys before but we've only just got back from The Lingerie show.... It was hell,but I put a brave face on and tried not to stare ;) :D

Polarbear said:

Sorry I didn't get back to you guys before but we've only just got back from The Lingerie show.... It was hell,but I put a brave face on and tried not to stare ;) :D

You are, officially, my hero :D

Back
Top Bottom