Time to sell some shares I think........

Looks nice, how much is it? I'm on a roll at the moment, as the wife doesn't seem to mind me adding more bikes to the collection!:p

Rumor is its going to be around the 14k mark :eek:

But I hope its a bit less, at 12k I think I'd be ordering one :augie

Jezza McWilliams has been the KTM development rider for this bike and he says it makes the most torque of any bike he's ever ridden ( 104 lbs / ft ) and it will wheelie in 4th gear.............I'm sure it will be a ballistic ride!

its 140 lb of torque not 104
which compared to the ADV which has 93ish I think it will be awesome , it has more torque than the ADV at 2000rpm......allegedly

its 140 lb of torque not 104
which compared to the ADV which has 93ish I think it will be awesome , it has more torque than the ADV at 2000rpm......allegedly

Nope, have another look at the specs and read it right.........144 Newton Metres, ..or in old money 104 lbs/ft
but lets not split hairs, it will be more than sufficient!

In one of their early press releases of the specifications of the bike, when you looked down the list...bore & stroke, comp ratio etc, then you got to power, it just said confidently..."more than enough" :D:D

Can't wait to see it in the flesh and have a good drool :drool:drool:drool:drool

Nope, have another look at the specs and read it right.........144 Newton Metres, ..or in old money 104 lbs/ft
but lets not split hairs, it will be more than sufficient!

I stand corrected
Thought it was a crazy figure :thumb

I

I'm out..........

Price has just been announced.........£13,999 :eek::eek::eek:

2 grand too expensive to my mind, it'll go the same way as the RC8R, official list price for that model is £12,999, but everyone is flogging them at £10k ish, even seen one new one at just under 10k.

I'll wait a year or so and pick up a second hand one for £9,500, unfortunate pricing :nenau

A disappointed Poucher :(

I'm out..........

Price has just been announced.........£13,999 :eek::eek::eek:

2 grand too expensive to my mind, it'll go the same way as the RC8R, official list price for that model is £12,999, but everyone is flogging them at £10k ish, even seen one new one at just under 10k.

I'll wait a year or so and pick up a second hand one for £9,500, unfortunate pricing :nenau

A disappointed Poucher :(

I was offered a brand new RC8R for £8.5k a couple of weeks ago.:eek: Residuals are the only thing keeping me away from KTM, and as I like to change bikes regularly, this is an issue.:blast

Residuals!!!!

''Residuals are the only thing keeping me away from KTM, and as I like to change bikes regularly, this is an issue''.

I got offered less than £9K for a fully loaded (with metal luggage) 18 month old GS against an 1190 ADV. Apparently GS's are too popular and there are too many of them. The 1190 was really nice, but I would need to find over £5K to get like for like.
Residuals!!!!

Back
Top Bottom