"You may not post attachments"

Paul Rochdale

Reaction score
I've just posted a thread but was unable to add some images. Checking lower down the page I found "You may not post attachments". Why is that?

Maybe ...

... It's to reflect your freeloader status under the new regime :nenau

You think you have problems? I've just posted an update to an old thread which doesn't even show in the new messages 'Since Last Visit'!

I know the post exists because I still have it open in another tab but fugno's where it is right now in UKGSER (it's still going tits up), land! :nenau

Jeeez this new forum layout has a real box o' tricks up it's sleeve!

Edit - Great, a duplicated post (now removed, somehow)- another thing that never used to occur with the old set up, and whilst I'm on a roll, here's a new page exclusive to my UKGSER browsing experience after selecting 'Send' to put a post up, and with an increasing frequency!

Now I'm beginning to understand why the forum layout was updated - because previously it wasn't broken! :blast

Jay, would you prefer I take the site down completely for a few weeks while we continue working on it..... or just suffer the occasional service interruptions?

Jay, would you prefer I take the site down completely for a few weeks while we continue working on it..... or just suffer the occasional service interruptions?

Oh just ignore my whinge Paul , there is a bandwagon and I felt it would be ok to take a ride for a while.

In my defence, I had an appointment at the Dentist today and after he refused to let me hold his balls and utter the words 'we're not going to hurt each other, are we' , I feel I need an outlet for my experience. Be grateful that I chose YOUR forum! :thumb2

On the plus side , I like the change , I just don't take too well to beta testing.

Did you notice how I put the ball back in your court? :augie

.... Did you notice how I put the ball back in your court? :augie
15 all :D :thumb

I have been beta testing it for a couple of months now, but could never simulate 600 concurrent ugly fekers hitting it like they have been this week.

It's been a long week here hence my curt earlier reply :)

15 all :D :thumb

I have been beta testing it for a couple of months now, but could never simulate 600 concurrent ugly fekers hitting it like they have been this week.

It's been a long week here hence my curt earlier reply :)

Oh I don't know , I took to your reply like a Mother to a Baby!

Seriously, I'm a long way from being a techie head and am sure it must be very hard work for all involved in getting this fully sorted.

Ref the 600 uglies - I am getting the bigger picture now of the BMW failings in their miles of WC testing.
It ain't a proven science until the uglies get their hands on the thing! :green gri

I am with you guys this is ridiculous. I mean what next, they will be adding water cooling to a boxer engine :p

Keep at it Paul, you will get there. I work in IT so know what it's like for people to love you one day and hate you the next!

but could never simulate 600 concurrent ugly fekers hitting it like they have been this week.

Oi :eh i resemble that remark ya bitch :D:D:D:D

the only complaint i have is that bloody maintenance screen you put up with shep and steppers:yikes scared the bejesus out of me :D

.... the only complaint i have is that bloody maintenance screen you put up with shep and steppers:yikes scared the bejesus out of me :D
That was the idea, I thought it would scare folks away and we could get on with things in peace :D

Back
Top Bottom