ACF 50

Delboy777

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This is me...............fat tosser, giving my bike the ACF50 treatment today. Used a HVLP spray gun as per another post on here. Used 100ml of it and the bike has had a good soaking. Makes the £30 cost of a liter bottle look a good buy. Excuse the bum crack shots lol.

acwt.jpg

isk4.jpg

k7ic.jpg

Do you not cover the brake discs while spraying ? When my bike was done by AYB he covered the wheels in a heavy cloth to avoid oil on the discs.

I did this today and used a hvlp gun for the first time, ive had one sat in the cupboard in the garage for a few years now doing nothing and ive always meant to try acf'ing the bike with it but just kept putting it off and carried on using me atomizer bottle and a rag:blast, fuk me what a revelation using a gun is:eek:, ive been fuking about all this time doin it the ball ache way:blast:blast, I had it done in no time atall with the gun, and with the gun set up right it goes on so nice,a really fine mist and so light and you really can put it every where you want to put it, instead of it going everywhere you don't want put it, id read before about it being best applied with the gun, but now I can see why, ive seen the light:bow:bow:thumby:

I bought the gun this week after id read a post by another tosser on here. defo the way forward. Total cost was £17 inc the regulator which i didnt really need but bought anyway. I used less than 100ml that means the bottle should do the bike 10 times which makes it stonking good value at £3 a pop.:D

If you spray everything like that, how do you get it off again come the spring?

TFR (traffic film remover) depending on the strength it may need a few aplications. a warning though dont let it dry out.... it marks,
especally on adv rims.

Hman

A product review, crossed with 'show us your motorbike', crossed with 'what did you do to your bike today', crossed with 'show us your arse crack'.

The genius of UKGSer and broad spread of its appeal knows no bounds :D

Muc Off will probably remove it, but as said I think the idea is to just keep re-applying it.

Delboy - take it you're planning to ride your lovely GSA in the nasty salt then?

..I do have one question - Why did you sit on the Irn Bru??

A product review, crossed with 'show us your motorbike', crossed with 'what did you do to your bike today', crossed with 'show us your arse crack'.

The genius of UKGSer and broad spread of its appeal knows no bounds :D

If he'd removed the badges and labels from his bottle of ACF, complained about his headlight and spotlights dazzling everyone, and scratched his helmet on the sharp bolt in the GSA topbox, then the thread would be complete :D:D

Last edited:
Muc Off will probably remove it, but as said I think the idea is to just keep re-applying it.

Delboy - take it you're planning to ride your lovely GSA in the nasty salt then?

..I do have one question - Why did you sit on the Irn Bru??

Ha ha never noticed that :blast i prefer too drink it since its Scotlands second national drink :eek: :augie

Back
Top Bottom