Which bigger screen?

Just received my givi high flow screen from NN today

The quality of the screen is so much better than the One it is replacing. It's quite a bit taller than the NN tall wide screen it's replacing

Very pleased with this screen. It actually works out cheaper than the NN own screen. It's 99 for the givi against 95 for NN own one. The givi screen comes with free delivery though.

Definately pleased I swapped it and very happy with NN customer services :)

How much wider than standard is it? Any pics fitted your bike? Thanks for posting.

Let us see how the screen on the new GSA will be like. Once the feedback is positive, I may want to swap to that one. :D

Went for the MRA X-Creen in the end - fitted to bike but not tested yet :augie

Cost me £95 delivered off fleebay from Lithuania ;)

The new GSA screen , tinted, is £136 plus vat, say £163 smackers.......or a Lorra Dosh pet!

Just got the Givi one for mine and I think it's great value. Much less turbulence even on lowest setting. I'm 1.81 m.

I got the givi taller, wider screen fitted. Less than 100 quid delivered from NN. Very pleased with the screen. Mines pretty much always on its lowest setting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got the givi taller, wider screen fitted. Less than 100 quid delivered from NN. Very pleased with the screen. Mines pretty much always on its lowest setting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi has anybody got any feedback from the pillions point of view on Givi's tall screen.

If anyone's interested, I have a clear WC GSA screen, brand new. It's in the For Sale section and will fit a WC GS. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom