Not many left.......

Bahnstormer

Reaction score
With £1800 complimentary accessories, the current GS Adventure is still a great deal and if you thought you've missed out on getting one of the last Triple Black editions with Dynamic & Premium packs, then give the Maidenhead branch a call we might be able to help you.

With £1800 complimentary accessories, the current GS Adventure is still a great deal and if you thought you've missed out on getting one of the last Triple Black editions with Dynamic & Premium packs, then give the Maidenhead branch a call we might be able to help you.

I'm a broke but extremely happy with my 1150GSA type of wanker, but genuinely, if I had the money, I'd snap your fucking arm off ('scuse my Norman) for one of these :thumby:

I tried one out in Cannons , with my Rosie on the back, and it did feel a lot better than I'd imagined......

Let the mature, sensible non-faddish guys come.....the rest can wait to try out the prototype '14 GSA toilet :rolleyes:

Quite seriously though....I was severely tempted, but circumstances dictated otherwise :blast

Silly me, I forgot to add that you could forfeit the free, I mean complimentary, accessories and opt for the £1000 contribution towards the deposit for our low rate select finance.

So just to recap, that's an R1200 GS Adventure in Triple Black livery with Dynamic & Premium packs plus Enduro Gearbox for under fourteen grand, with either £1800 of freebies or £1000 deposit contribution.

we gotta move these color tv's :D

Back
Top Bottom