Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: East Mids. Winter Rally - 11th & 12th January 2014 ~

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Overland and classic,vale of belvoir,Melton Mowbray
    ok, I have spoken to the owner of the pub.
    a few details will need to be sorted so at this moment everything is very provisional.
    the date is ok.
    the pub does excellent food and they will be happy to provide evening meals and breakfasts.
    the pub has a skittle alley which we could probably use if a lot of us are attending.
    we should be ok to have a bonfire
    the only minor problem is that there are no outside toilets so we will either have to have a portaloo or make do without from @midnight to @8am.
    will update with more details as soon as things are confirmed.

Reality you can rely on...
    Sounds excellent...

BMW K1100LT (1995).

Harley FXST (1989).

My Photos

More Photos

'What I'm out for is a good time,

All the rest is propaganda!'

Could be tempted!

Blog Entries
    Working.

getting away with it so far! Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Mike, it sounds great.

I have it in my calendar.

getting away with it so far! Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Especially the killing Att bit. Like a sort of biking sacrifice. Quite selfless of him to suggest it. What a nice guy.

If work allows I could be up for this,if it's going to be a off road ride I could bring the husky back to its previous territory

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Timaloy View Post
    Working.
    Yer having a giraffe

Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

East Mids. Winter Rally - 11th & 12th January 2014 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Norfolk Tiger View Post
    If work allows I could be up for this,if it's going to be a off road ride I could bring the husky back to its previous territory
    IIRC you've got my old 610? I'll be going on my new 630 so yeah, defo bring it

Andres

Edit: Oh and Mike , pub sounds great. Personally not bothered about a portaloo but then again, they can't cost that much for a night if peeps want one?

Quote Originally Posted by Outtomunch View Post
    IIRC you've got my old 610? I'll be going on my new 630 so yeah, defo bring it

Andres

Edit: Oh and Mike , pub sounds great. Personally not bothered about a portaloo but then again, they can't cost that much for a night if peeps want one?
    I think it is the same one came it from cuz.

I think it is the same one came it from cuz.
    That's the one

Andres

If work allows I could be up for this,if it's going to be a off road ride
    I can personally guarantee a off road ride. Only problem is a lot if the lanes in that area are extremely muddy at this time of year. Tough even with TKCs. Depending on numbers maybe we could have a full on mud feast and another run taking in dirty roads and the odd graded track. Failing that I will create a route with opt outs that the tail end charley (mike ) can learn.

Tbh the off road aspect has been severely lacking at GS meets lately. The only 'walking' we will be doing is pushing a bike out a rut!

That's the one

Andres
    Just done the cam chain,after checking the adjuster It's now purring like a kitten saying that should ensure it breaking down next time out

Quote Originally Posted by IJGser View Post
    I can personally guarantee a off road ride. Only problem is a lot if the lanes in that area are extremely muddy at this time of year. Tough even with TKCs. Depending on numbers maybe we could have a full on mud feast and another run taking in dirty roads and the odd graded track. Failing that I will create a route with opt outs that the tail end charley (mike ) can learn.

Tbh the off road aspect has been severely lacking at GS meets lately. The only 'walking' we will be doing is pushing a bike out a rut!
    Guess it'll depend on how frozen the ground is I hate frozen mud/ruts Whatever though, an off road mudfest has to be a given

Just done the cam chain,after checking the adjuster It's now purring like a kitten saying that should ensure it breaking down next time out
    Nothing to do with me I sold it to a member of the site who sold it to Cuz who sold it to you - glad to hear it's running good though I've got some pillion pegs for you BTW, if you don't make it to the do bung me your addy and I'll post them off to you

Andres

Guess it'll depend on how frozen the ground is I hate frozen mud/ruts Whatever though, an off road mudfest has to be a given

Nothing to do with me I sold it to a member of the site who sold it to Cuz who sold it to you - glad to hear it's running good though I've got some pillion pegs for you BTW, if you don't make it to the do bung me your addy and I'll post them off to you

Andres
    Ok will do I had allowed for doing the chain when I got it after reading about there short lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by Packer View Post
    It should be called "The Shrivelled Meet".

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast