East Mids. Winter Rally - 11th & 12th January 2014 ~

Derek and Myself are planning on doing the Arkwright extravaganza. ( Road Ride) on Saturday.

The time is perfect, I will come for breakfast, from what I can deduce the road ride looks like myself and Dave (Tuftywhite) at the moment, but that's fine! The weather is at least looking a little more promising!

I'm coming on Friday night as well.

Road ride for me too please Mister Rarkwright.

OK, just confirmed I'm out of the office and won't get home until late Friday so will be with you guys early Saturday morning. Will arrive early enough to get the tent up, coffee and then off on the muddy one.........

Will I need a snorkel?

Andres

Andres,

If it's still ok to attend at short notice I could meet you at Nottingham Knight island and do the ride with you guys. I won't be staying overnight though as Janet has been away most of the week and the pub may prove too tempting during my self imposed dry January. :blast

Andres,

If it's still ok to attend at short notice I could meet you at Nottingham Knight island and do the ride with you guys. I won't be staying overnight though as Janet has been away most of the week and the pub may prove too tempting during my self imposed dry January. :blast

I'll give you a buzz young man, the more the merrier :)

Andres

Back
Top Bottom