New 1200GS WC Rallye

I like the slab sided style of rally bikes along with the 950/990 KTMs. I appreciate that style isn't to everybody's taste but I reckon TT have done a pretty good job wrapping up a WC in that style of bodywork.
It would've been all too easy for the bike to come out looking even bigger/fatter than the vanilla bike. As it is it looks slimmer and lighter IMHO :)

Andres

Got to agree Andres. It would look great in Gauloises blue as JB says.

I can't see the point.

There's not a single scotch egg strapping down point. The WC is irrelevant to my requirements, this one is just more so :D

Never going to have the money or desire to buy a WC but I have to admit that I do like that. Would look very cool in Tesco's car park!

I'm liking the central iPad mount. Mine is slightly off to one side (left) due to the Nav IV and my iPhone mount on the right.

Never going to have the money or desire to buy a WC but I have to admit that I do like that. Would look very cool in Tesco's car park!

TESCO?:eek: A WC rider would NEVER shop in Tesco, I'll have you know.:blagblah It's Waitrose or Marks and Spencer.:rob Now, hang your head in shame!:p:D

TESCO?:eek: A WC rider would NEVER shop in Tesco, I'll have you know.:blagblah It's Waitrose or Marks and Spencer.:rob Now, hang your head in shame!:p:D

I pick mine up this Saturday. I shall post a pic of it in the local Tesco carpark, just to confound you. If you think I'm riding down to Edinburgh every time I need to get a a couple of litres of goats' milk, you've got another thing coming, young man......:rob

I pick mine up this Saturday. I shall post a pic of it in the local Tesco carpark, just to confound you. If you think I'm riding down to Edinburgh every time I need to get a a couple of litres of goats' milk, you've got another thing coming, young man......:rob

No no no. When you collect the bike, they take you in to a little office behind the showroom, and get you to sign a disclaimer.:D

Back
Top Bottom