Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bordering with the Insane May 9th - 11th 2014

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Moist

who kept saying moist

The weather was that

Thank you Colin (Borderraider) for organising a great weekend.
    I thought I was crazy for attending an advent, so far away when the weather was forcast crap.
    However, I now realise I would have been crazy to miss it

Brilliant weekend, the weather made no difference and met a lot of new friends

P.s spent the last 80 miles with brake failure illuminated on the panel
    Seems I had to only had to rely on my front brake

Cheers
    Darrel
    Last edited by GSaddict; 11-05-14 at 15:06. Reason: Forgot to mention

Cheers Colin, & Georgia, Mort and Gail for organising it
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Yes thanks for a good weekend away we all enjoyed it, and the weather was really kind. The odd times we got wet we got dried just as quickly. Made it home without virtually a drop of rain too so well happy

Did Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Smile Superb - if moist!!

Thanks Colin, Georgia, Mort and Gail!!

Just got in - despite the wind trying to blow us off for the last leg

A brilliant weekend, with great folks, loads of laughs and mud packs included for free! Thanks for the two brill rides outs, fantastic scenery and sights - which franchise was it? Really glad we didn't let the weather deter us - wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Thanks to Ash too for your hospitality in the cosy camper

Looking forward to the next one, cheers.

Did, Becky and Richard

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBoxer View Post
    Cheers Colin, & Georgia, Mort and Gail for organising it
    Ditto. Especially Colin when he was unwell recently.

Johnny - stripped yer bed for you ya mucky tyke!

Many thanks

Colin and rob we had a cracking time the weather wasn't as bad as we thought it would be saying that my tents just dry, nice to put some faces to names as we'll we seen a few gser,s on the way back yesterday hope everybody enjoyed them selfs as we did see you next year all the best Dave

Well done lads and lasses. Sorry I had to miss most of it but enjoyed the bits I got to. Buzzing despite the weather.
    We should learn from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. [/I]

Thanks to all for pulling this together, mildly moist at times but great location and company made it a great weekend

thanks to all concerned,especially rob and colin.see you at the next one.thanks again. j
    anyone who hates kids and dogs cant be all bad

Quote Originally Posted by kevingrahambutler View Post
    Can I come and use that spray tan thing if you have finished it James
    R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never knowingly understood Click here to find out how to Subscribe

What ... no photographs :-(

Many thanks to Colin and everyone that had a hand in organising this years Bordering With The Inane ... my party thoroughly enjoyed the craic, the Germans being made to feel really welcomed ... and enjoyed the mild ride out on Saturday with Magnet and Harry The Cat & Co.

OK some piccies ... anyone else got any

We had left Decky and Annie up at Dent on the Thursday, so that I could drop Miss Milly off and pick up the bike for the weekend

The only time I was to see Johnny Boxer before he went down with man flu and sneaked off back home ...

Hope you're better JB and fit for the Masham Extravaganza at the end of the month

We met up with Mirko (1200GS) his wife Suzanne (F650 twin) son Marc (F800S Chris Pfeiffer Special ... U Boat Officer) and his girlfriend Jule at Hull Ferry Terminal Friday morning. I use the word 'we' loosely ... Sue set off, with me, on her G650 X-Country, broke down (air temperature sensor) went back home on the recovery truck, broke out the ever ready Yamaha TTR 250R from the rear of her garage, and came up to Bellingham later the same day.

I met up with Decky and Annie at The Lion Inn, Blakey Ridge, and rode in to the campsite at Bellingham together ...

Harry the Cat ...

Wanted no publicity ... ha ha

Annie has a drink problem ... two hands, one mouth

Annie heckles the guys playing pool, she wants to show them how to do it ... Decky wants another bier ... and Magnet looks on disapprovingly

Mirko and son Marc

Sue's ever faithful TTR ... it was to get thrashed up hill and down dale in the days to come, touring the west coast of Scotland. It never missed a beat

Back to the pool table. Annie says she doesn't take a good photograph

Looks OK to me

Meanwhile Magnet plans the Saturdays ride out ... great day Fran, thank you

Sunday morning our little tribe set off for Scotland ... but that's another story

Adventure.GS
    Tours, training or custom made earplugs ... it's all here.

"If you want the rainbow then you have to put up with a little rain" Dolly Parton

A quick thanks from Leanne and I to all those involved in organising the event. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and had a great time on the ‘spirited’ ride out. For future reference I can highly recommend the Lynne View B&B – our hosts made us feel extremely welcome and couldn’t do enough for us despite being in their 80’s!

Really enjoyed the event and hope to be back for more next year

For Mr Sheep lover
    I live in Stirling, poss meet up for a ride sometime. (Not with the sheep)

Jake.
    Last edited by seisobs; 19-05-14 at 11:30. Reason: Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by DrAlf View Post
    A quick thanks from Leanne and I to all those involved in organising the event. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and had a great time on the ‘spirited’ ride out. For future reference I can highly recommend the Lynne View B&B – our hosts made us feel extremely welcome and couldn’t do enough for us despite being in their 80’s!

Really enjoyed the event and hope to be back for more next year
    You went away as a single man; came back engaged.......now that's a GS DO!!!!!!
    Bounce

KTM 1290 Super Adventure
    KTM 400 EXC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234