*Knock - knock....*

Ha! Excellent! I'll have to pop up some time and you can give me a tour of your best roads!

Did we not have this discussion a wee while ago? You could have come up anyway, even if I'd still been on the twin cam bike.

(I'm on the old BM finance deal thing so will do the deal again in two years time rather than pay the balloon payment. But if it wasn't for that, I'd probably take it to Hilltop and get the mapping reflashed - just to really sort it ... !)

Yes, I've already been wondering about the Hilltop thing. Having had my Golf remapped a couple of months ago, it's so much smoother and more tractable it's a different car and I'd had a preliminary discussion with Hilltop about mapping the twin cam with a view to getting rid of the vibes at 4.5K rpm which are no doubt caused by it running too lean there to meet emission regulations. Ahh well....onwards and upwards..... :D

Yep - as good as the motor is in the WC, it is, as you say, a somewhat dumbed down to meet global expectations. The difference in my 2010 Twin cam was huge and easily worth the money.
Have fun!

This one's for you, Nutty....

WCTescoi.jpg

Good one Mike :thumb

Enjoy .... now I won't be able to keep up with ya :eek:

:beerjug:

You needing emergency ACF-50 tomorrow morning?

Hmmm.... I've actually got some somewhere. I bought a can of it in Orkney a couple of years ago. I'm just off out to hose it down, now that it's cooled off and I'll dowse it in a whole bottle of FS365. Off to Langholm in the car, tomorrow, to see my old Dad. Thanks for the offer though....:thumb2

Very very nice :cool::cool:health to enjoy mate:thumbup:

sent from ??? hold on where the fuck am I ??????

Hello....can I come in - is there a password or a handshake or something? :D

I do believe I've bought a new TE in white with crash bars, panniers, an Akrapovic can and an extra accessory socket below the seat to plug in my heated kit. The deciding factor, apart from the extra go and the better handling and ride quality is the absence of buffeting so that I can now see quite clearly where I'm going at Ahem...! speeds rather than having my vision blurred by my eyeballs vibrating in their sockets.

Just need to wait for Sargent to produce a seat for it and it'll be sorted...:thumby:

:thumb Its terrific, enjoy it :D

Back
Top Bottom