Bike show

All inclusive .. Hick... Cocktail hour... And it's a Monday!

It's gonna be magnificent.
Twizzles pink pork pies, steptoes armpit warmed asda value pasties, my egg sandwiches ( mother always cuts the crusts off )

I've just bought some 6" heels, Rich won't be able to refuse my romantic advances now.

Not long now, I need to consider what to wear, warm and cosy or . . . :green gri
Don't forget shoes, OMG ! flats or heels ?
I'd love to wear my new heels but my feet will be killing me after an hour of mooching round.
I have some devine little suede ballet pumps, much more sensible.

I'm getting all suited and booted.
I have to distance myself from the scruffy black heavy metal band embossed "T" shirt clad hordes lopping around in their ungainly motorcycle boots and greasy jeans....

A cravat is the order of any day, good fellow!

Ladies and Gentlemen.. :D

I proudly present Lord Melch IV of Awesome Towers - first cousin (twice removed) of General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett VC DSO and descended from a liaison between Sir Ichabod Jeremiah Wigglewattle the Round and some common buxom wench who happened to be serving him a flagon of pale ale at the time.

:beerjug:

It's gonna be magnificent.
Twizzles pink pork pies, steptoes armpit warmed asda value pasties, my egg sandwiches ( mother always cuts the crusts off )

I have some bat shaped cheese canapés left over from Halloween I could bring :rob

Not long now... I've made fish paste sandwiches...they are ageing nicely the fridge...

I'll bring cheese and pineapple on sticks :D

Edit: just checked, I'm right out of sticks so if someone could bring some along.

I'll bring cheese and pineapple on sticks :D

Edit: just checked, I'm right out of sticks so if someone could bring some along.

I' ll have room for a few sticks in mother's tartan shopping cart.
We'll need the sticks afterwards to light the fire in the car park for brewing up on.

40 Bob for a fucking brew, I think not.

For F...'s sake 7 pages of bike show chatter, and only Pictures of scooters.

But six pages of food, no much wonder your looking in XXXXL section for bikes, or was that canopies.

:blast

:) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom