Bike show

I think I created a bit of an accident on the M1 in the morning. I'd bungled the handle on Mothers shopping cart to the back of the xmoto and towed it like a trailer.
One of the wheels started started to over heat a soon as I got up to 95 mph just after Milton Keynes.

It started violently weaving, dropping freshly made ham an cheese sandwiches all over the road.
Just before the cart came un hitched I saw one of the bottles of sasperella go through the windscreen of an old F12 intercooler Volvo, he slammed on the brakes and Jacknifed across two lanes.

Looks like I've lost my hapenny deposit on the sasperella bottles, and I'll have to find mother a new cart.

95 mph ,i take you werent on the harley then

After all that ...

... we missed a chunk out :blast It included the harridan that cleans your boots and Krazy Horse customs, which was actually worth a look. So much for following Twizzles almost constant need for refreshment :rolleyes:

... we missed a chunk out :blast It included the harridan that cleans your boots and Krazy Horse customs, which was actually worth a look. So much for following Twizzles almost constant need for refreshment :rolleyes:

And the big yellow "Magic sponge man".

I think I created a bit of an accident on the M1 in the morning. I'd bungled the handle on Mothers shopping cart to the back of the xmoto and towed it like a trailer.
One of the wheels started started to over heat a soon as I got up to 95 mph just after Milton Keynes.

It started violently weaving, dropping freshly made ham an cheese sandwiches all over the road.
Just before the cart came un hitched I saw one of the bottles of sasperella go through the windscreen of an old F12 intercooler Volvo, he slammed on the brakes and Jacknifed across two lanes.

Looks like I've lost my hapenny deposit on the sasperella bottles, and I'll have to find mother a new cart.

So that was why the M40 was shut yesterday morning.

Did you not see the shopping trolley on wheels stand in Hall 4 doing a special show price on the tartan de-luxe model. ?

Ah well, I had a laugh and that's what it's all abart :aidan

So that was why the M40 was shut yesterday morning.

Did you not see the shopping trolley on wheels stand in Hall 4 doing a special show price on the tartan de-luxe model. ?
I somehow missed them, although I did see the HD AND Victory displays 26 times.
Cheers twizzer you mongoloid.

I somehow missed them, although I did see the HD AND Victory displays 26 times.
Cheers twizzer you mongoloid.

I missed the HD and Victory stands - might pop back tomorrow

I miss the toilet occasionally at night ....

Back
Top Bottom