Bike show

Doris

Disturbed Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Deep in the Forest amongst the little people..
Top day out at the NEC with Twizz, Codcutter, Att and Twizz's lad...who was the most mature there...by a country mile. The three young ladies on that stand may never, ever get over meeting Att.. :D I haven't laughed like that since Le Hog...

Splendid day indeed, only let down by the immature behaviour of a certain few:rolleyes::D
I have some incriminating images that will be on here tomorrow.....Probably:thumb

I can`t believe how small BMW bikes are.....We must have looked like a mobile freak show I reckon.

It was nice to see Ross Noble in real life, but the fact that he was holding hands with Alan Davies was a bit of a worry:D Two of my all time heroes in the same room:cool:

Att, eyes his new scoot...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,041
My thoughts....

I have had nearly 24 hours to think about the show.

Most important bit for me is layout.
Layout was shit.

Food.....Ate outside the actual show, but within the NEC, it wasn`t hugely expensive, but it was very tasty.....Ethnic dishes seem to be the best

Show girls/models......Not massively attractive and easy to upset.

Tat, plenty of it, shame there was not anything of any real quality, it all looked a bit 'markety'

Bikes....Plenty of them.
Why do so many manufacturers insist on Baboons Arse headlamps????

Thunderbirds rear lamp lenses?

Making the bikes so fucking small.....Still

Plastic, plastic as far as the eye could see....I want a metal bike that would survive a little nudge without shattering into a thousand parts

The New Indian, should have been aborted, because that's what it looks like.

Harley Davidson.....Every model seems to come with a dyed Pink Poodle, definitely after the pink pound that lot, gayer than a gay thing in rainbow colours.

BMW.....Sound guy on the stand, had a good piss take and the bikes were OK, but too much fucking plastic

Yamaha......Infact all the jap stuff, plastic cheap tat really, at every level.

Cheap Chinese bikes.....Just that.

Moto Guzzi, best bikes there, they were not trying to be something they are not, they were just being Guzzis

As for the rest of the show.....Well, it is just a bike show.

I will add however, I had a good look at the Morgan 3 wheelers. Anybody who pays full price for one of those would never, ever notice a cactus being pushed sideways up their arse.....Looked bloody awful, talk about paying for a name Pile of shit.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom