Any Irish guys on biker.ie ?

You'll see i posted the same special offer on biker.ie as i did here, but funnily enough i didnt quite get the smart arse comments here as i did there

The humour thats evident here is sadly missing there. There is a strong "anti BMW" feeling there, I was asked why we dont wave to other bikers :nenau. For me its the same as car drivers....... I dont wave at strangers :rolleyes: I've left there now. (A flounce) They wont miss me :comfort

I've been banned for life twice from there. I lurk there now as another user and post occasionally.
Stick to the ( stupid ) rules and it can be a bit of a laugh. The mods are, without exception muppets, the owner only got himself a bike a few years ago and 90% of the posters are delusional halfwits.
there are some genuinely sound heads on there though.

The humour thats evident here is sadly missing there. There is a strong "anti BMW" feeling there, I was asked why we dont wave to other bikers :nenau. For me its the same as car drivers....... I dont wave at strangers :rolleyes: I've left there now. (A flounce) They wont miss me :comfort

Don't you mean cage drivers ?????:D

Who is the actual owner? I have always wondered?? Any clues ?

Brendan Lennon

I've been banned for life twice from there. I lurk there now as another user and post occasionally.
Stick to the ( stupid ) rules and it can be a bit of a laugh. The mods are, without exception muppets, the owner only got himself a bike a few years ago and 90% of the posters are delusional halfwits.
You're not generalisimo muldoon on that site are ya ?

thats him from a few miles outside ballymahon but lives in athlone,i have known him well for years and know all his family as stated in one of my eariler posts but that did not stop me getting banned for life for "picking the wrong side"with regard to charity work

used to think he was a sound guy

I thought forum's were supposed to have free speech (within reason) but you can't your voice own opinion on that site. Unless it concurs with his "opinion". I got banned for being a "suspected Rossi fan". Go figure......
I e-mailed him twice requesting that my account be closed/deleted. No response.

Brendan Lennon

You're not generalisimo muldoon on that site are ya ?

Why yes I am.

The biggest joke is that Admin ( sic ) gets fella's to donate money to the running of the site. In return they get access to titty pics. Go figure.
They also have a "Langer cull" every now and again where all members from Cork get a 3 day ban. This is usually instigated by a mod call "iano" who is a monstrous twunt in my opinion.

Admin getting peeved

That gobsh1te Admin is having an anti BMW rant. He got his ass whipped a bit on a thread by a guy thinking about buying an RT and now has started a thread about the fuel pump problems.

Methinks it's time to go wind him up and get banned there again. The username I have has lasted a long time, the last one got banned years ago because I called him a tit when he gave me an infraction for using the dreaded "car" word :)

That gobsh1te Admin is having an anti BMW rant. He got his ass whipped a bit on a thread by a guy thinking about buying an RT and now has started a thread about the fuel pump problems.

Methinks it's time to go wind him up and get banned there again. The username I have has lasted a long time, the last one got banned years ago because I called him a tit when he gave me an infraction for using the dreaded "car" word :)

Tell me about it!!! he's pissed me off the past week!!!

And I'm Pueblocortes :augie. I agree. It's time for a ban. I'm about to launch a tirade of abuse at the admin and mods in the next ten minutes.

Back
Top Bottom