New Z1000SX

Big Den

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just ordered the new one in green to replace current one hope they have improved it and fixed all the little annoyances, week and a half to go :thumb2

Nice bike in the best colour too!

Mind you, Kawasaki's best kept secret is the Versys 1000 :beerjug:

Just ordered the new one in green to replace current one hope they have improved it and fixed all the little annoyances, week and a half to go :thumb2

Hi Den.
Very nice bike,luv it in green.I am getting very tempted myself.
Its also nice to know there is a good local dealer for services. What were the niggles with the old model?

Haha...good to see you're still single handedly ensuring the prosperity of the UK motorcycly industry, Den. Took "your" S10 to the Lakes last week...Hardknott, Wrynose in the snow and it was just superb...can't ever imagine replacing it. Still, good job we're not all the same and the new Z1000 does look great :thumb2

Haha...good to see you're still single handedly ensuring the prosperity of the UK motorcycly industry, Den. Took "your" S10 to the Lakes last week...Hardknott, Wrynose in the snow and it was just superb...can't ever imagine replacing it. Still, good job we're not all the same and the new Z1000 does look great :thumb2

good to hear your still enjoying it, did that run on me fully loaded zzr1400 on the way back from jockland back in 2010, nearly chopped me thumbs off on the tank trying to get it round the corners :eek: :D

Hi Den.
Very nice bike,luv it in green.I am getting very tempted myself.
Its also nice to know there is a good local dealer for services. What were the niggles with the old model?

not much , rear shock is a bit under damped and the BT016 OEM tyres are really shite, mirrors could be better, the rest is all good and the bike ticks a lot of boxes.

Hi Big Den

do you still have this bike -are you still happy with the performance etc

cheers

fingers14

no mate 2014 SX now chopped in for trumpet explorer which I pickup tonight, decided to go tall again :thumb2
You will not be disappointed with a SX its not their best seller since launch for nothing :thumb2

Mind you, Kawasaki's best kept secret is the Versys 1000 (Longdog)

after a week and some great rides all I can say is amen to that :thumb biggest concern is I hope the Explorer lives up to the Versys cos that don't bear thinking about :eek:

Back
Top Bottom