Whats it worth then ?

Delboy777

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ive been offered a ZZR600 June 2006 with 41k on the clock it has dealer history for first four years then self serviced after that. Its Black if that makes any difference. What would you pay for a bike like that ? I dont know because ive never had one before. Cheers, Del

dont think you'll get an accurate valuation as it doesn't 'fit' the profile.
Because of its outrageously high mileage by standard reckoning :rolleyes: of about 3k per year for a sports bike.
Best i can suggest is see what they go for (biketrader.co.uk etc) for one with low miles and haggle down thereafter. :nenau

Personally speaking...

If you're looking for soemthig ike that, Id buy a clean CBR600F. Few of them about. The 1997/98 model are bombproof ( if looked after ).

Ive been offered a ZZR600 June 2006 with 41k on the clock it has dealer history for first four years then self serviced after that. Its Black if that makes any difference. What would you pay for a bike like that ? I dont know because ive never had one before. Cheers, Del

Only just seen this thread. Sorry if the info is too late.

I would say it's worth between £1000-£1500 depending on condition.

At that age it should have stainless downpipes as standard.
They have a habit of jumping out of 2nd gear under hard acceleration. If it does that, then walk away from it.
Although they can do more than 100k, they are usually beyond economical repair by 80k. I suppose it depends on how it's been ridden.
Get it above 9000rpm and it really flies. They made 95bhp back in 1993 and the engine hasn't changed.
Mine gets ragged about like a 2 stroke (once warmed up) and gives no trouble whatsoever. It's done 32000 miles.

Lots of info on ZZR-International and ZZR Riders group.

Back
Top Bottom