High King Run Details

Booked on the "Swift" 1' 49 from Holyhead. That's us all sorted... Gulp!

Stunned! She also wants to see the West Coast and didn't complain when I said I might need new gear after 5 years!!

Have we won the lottery and she hasn't told me?? Hmmmm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Room booked with a goblin teasmaid, apparently :aidan

Og your a Troll :aidan

Save it for me please :thumb

Hi all just booked last double room :) has anybody going to hotel got space in room as I have a friend who needs a bed regards James x3 :beerjug:

Bing bong

So Hotel is full - anyone here willing to share with a witty charming engaging chap that is not at all like me - please & thanks?

Hope not mate as I love my Irish trip every year:aidan

Celia has even agreed to go back - so she must have liked it - refused to get on a bike since!

Even tummy trouble in Allihies didn't put her off...
Though pulling out on the day of the ferry departure pas a sign that said "Allihies - the furthest village in ireland from Dublin" did spark a conversation....

So ...
where is it next year?? :)

Yet to be decided......

Is it off?

No it's not..

Hope not mate as I love my Irish trip every year:aidan

and we just love to see you here Chris....

Celia has even agreed to go back - so she must have liked it - refused to get OFF the bike since!

Even tummy trouble in Allihies didn't put her off...
Though pulling out on the day of the ferry departure pas a sign that said "Allihies - the furthest village in ireland from Dublin" did spark a conversation....

fixed it for ya...

You are all a bit ahead of yourselves................... you eager beavers

We don't normally post until after Christmas.............................. don't tell anyone but we just might have a 2nd High King Run You did so well on the clues last year we will have to challenge ye more next time:green gri:eek:

Geraldine

Geraldine,
There would be nothing more challenging than following Damien on a shortcut to Killaloe via "The Gap".
However if I have to do it again I will be back
Regards
Matt

You are all a bit ahead of yourselves................... you eager beavers

We don't normally post until after Christmas.............................. don't tell anyone but we just might have a 2nd High King Run You did so well on the clues last year we will have to challenge ye more next time:green gri:eek:

Geraldine

yippee

Back
Top Bottom