San Francisco to Alaska, and back. July 2012.

+1 :clap :thumby:

me and the Mrs. are booked on to bilko's pacific coast highway trip next year so it's been great to see the video footage as some of the route you took is the same as the route we will be taking plus me and my buddy (gsamark) who with his Mrs. Jo is also on the PCH trip are seriously considering the alaska trip 2015 if it's run. i must admit i'm not an off road god and the dalton does concern me but i wouldn't let that put me off. so, we will see.

I'm already saving for the Alaska trip. Hope to see you all there :beerjug:

Just read it all this morning. Great write up and great pics.

Really hope I can get to do this one day, 2015 might be the year.

Great rr loved it , I might need another couple of years riding experience before I tackle the dalton 2 up with the:wife

Great report.. Really enjoyed it...Was looking for an insight to alaska, and I think that was perfect:aidan
Will have to get Chris to go back in 2016 :)

Great report.. Really enjoyed it...Was looking for an insight to alaska, and I think that was perfect:aidan
Will have to get Chris to go back in 2016 :)

I have re-read this in the last few days and enjoyed it again and, Chris is back next year with a hell of a trip and me and my mate gsamark are on it. pm chris and he'll fill you in :thumb2

I have re-read this in the last few days and enjoyed it again and, Chris is back next year with a hell of a trip and me and my mate gsamark are on it. pm chris and he'll fill you in :thumb2

Cheers Tony... sounds like a plan...Pm'd Sgt B

Really enjoyed this report, brought back great memories as I was on a similar trip the same time as ye, I started in Anchorage and finished in Los Angeles, Chris gave me and my buddy great routes and tips, I can see why he likes the U.S. so much,He actually sent me a message on this site to meet ye in Anchorage, but I didn't read it till I got home :comfort We only missed each other by a day or so, It's a fantastic place to visit and like you I would highly recommend it for the bucket list.

an outstanding report from a superb looking trip . best thread on this forum by far ..well done that man

Back
Top Bottom