The High Kings are

It looks like I am going to miss out now and miss the weekend completely.

Just been informed that my work rota is changing by a few days so will have to cut short my week long trip to Ireland and head home on the friday instead of the sunday.

I will still get 5 days riding in and get to see some great places and roads (thanks Jockser).

Hope you all have a great weekend. :beerjug:

Sorry to hear this, hope we meet up some time. Enjoy your 5 days.

Geraldine

geraldine was little john booked into hotel and if so could we have his bed for my friend jim as the hotel has no more rooms .

geraldine was little john booked into hotel and if so could we have his bed for my friend jim as the hotel has no more rooms .

I cancelled my booking a few days ago direct with the hotel. I dont think there was a group booking of rooms made for the weekend, all individual bookings.

So Hotel is full - anyone here willing to share with a witty charming engaging chap that is not at all like me - please & thanks?

Some good news ... and some not so good !
Hotel is full for the Friday night ... so myself and John , are now third on the waiting list !
The good news is that we have got a room for the Saturday night ... so are now booked in , so Geraldine , two more bodies for the list.
...... will decide what to do about Friday night / Sat run ... nearer the time ( a nearby B&B is a possible option , as is staying with a friend nearby) ... hmm ..............

Great to hear ye are coming to Killaloe.........hope you have pleanty of pics of India.

Geraldine

Hi High Kings

If I am missing anyone from the first page of this thread my apologies. Let me know and I will correct the list on the first page..........The High Kings are....

Geraldine, John won't make it, he said he is washing his hair, or some other ridiculous excuse.

I am now sharing with Gary.

In an amazing turn of fortune, looks like I can make it! Anyone looking for a room sharer, preferably hotel if there was a cancellation. (I may have been known to snore after beer...).

So Hotel is full - anyone here willing to share with a witty charming engaging chap that is not at all like me - please & thanks?

Just booked a stable at the hotel for me & Eileen, sorry Gerry must be something about Cork people.:rob

In an amazing turn of fortune, looks like I can make it! Anyone looking for a room sharer, preferably hotel if there was a cancellation. (I may have been known to snore after beer...).

Good man Pete, looking forward to the North Sea stories

Just booked a stable at the hotel for me & Eileen, sorry Gerry must be something about Cork people.:rob

Great stuff Gerryb.............. we tipped off the Hotel about Gerryc

In a less than amazing turn of events, bit of an issue at work last weekend and I'm now working on Friday, with the weekend as backup. :mad:

I have cancelled with the hotel so there's a room free if anyone needs a last minute job.

Damn, was looking forward to this.

Back
Top Bottom