BVM STROUD

graham h

Reaction score
VERY PLEASED TO SAY JUST PICKED UP NEW GS FROM BVM ALTHOUGH THEY WERE VERY BUSY ON SATURDAY MORNING SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT,ALREADY BOOKED IN FOR FIRST SERVICE,LOAN BIKE NO PROBLEM.AS THIS IS MY SECOND GS FROM THEM IF THEY CONTINUE WITH THIS LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GENERAL ATTERTUDE MY NEXT GS AND ALL SERVICING WILL BE WITH THEM I HAVE A DEALER WHO IS MUCH NEARER BUT DOES'NT GIVE A SHIT SO I VOTED WITH MY FEET AND BVM HAVE THE BUSINESS.DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR BVM TRY THEM!:beerjug:

graham h said:
.............DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR BVM TRY THEM!:beerjug:

I've known Mark Kemp at BVM for over 25 years, since he started his wee shop in the centre of Stroud, selling trials 'bikes, and all manner of Italian stuff, Laverda, Ducati & Moto Guzzi......

He's a 'proper' biker and a real gent.......and really knows how to treat his customers properly, as do all his staff....

'Tis a shame BVM is over 350 miles from me.....but I still call in when I'm in that neck of the woods........... :cool:

I bought my GS11 from them 5 years ago, best dealer for any motor bikes I've dealt with, go there and be treated like someone who rides a motorbike,and not a potential sale,loan bikes,test rides you name it.

bvm have the nod from me as well. Bought countless ( need an O security guard on that word) bikes from them and 100% service ech time and every time I go to the shop. Well done all in the stores and to Mark Kemp.

I was moochin in that area in 1997 and called in to see if he had a GS, within minutes I had a loan jacket/helmet and was off up the road on a brandspanking RT to see what the twins felt like.

An exceptional bloke and all round double yoker.

Back
Top Bottom