Stainless Cap Head Set Screws..

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Apoligies if this is in the wrong place......

I'm looking for a resonable online supplier of Stainless Cap Head Set Screws.... i used to use Stagonset, but they have gone tits up... i want to tidy up some of the fixings on the Hardley and need to "pick and mix" various sizes with washers and bolts..... ideally i'm looing for a site where i can buy small quantities.... not "pack size 100" ..... :D

Where do you guys recommend??

Cheers:thumb2

E Bay.!!!!!

An option yes, but ... The way eBay works I would need to make lots of small transactions...also... quality.. Loads of cheap tat... And not too many set screws from what I can see...more research required...

Apoligies if this is in the wrong place......

I'm looking for a resonable online supplier of Stainless Cap Head Set Screws.... i used to use Stagonset, but they have gone tits up... i want to tidy up some of the fixings on the Hardley and need to "pick and mix" various sizes with washers and bolts..... ideally i'm looing for a site where i can buy small quantities.... not "pack size 100" ..... :D

Where do you guys recommend??

Cheers:thumb2

This company took over from Stagonset. I've used them and they are OK

http://www.westfieldfasteners.co.uk/?gclid=CNjKkoHto7sCFQMUwwodQHIA5w

Cheers all.. Orbital have sorted me out... ( well, I've ordered and paid... Hopefully all will be well upon arrival... :thumb2)

HT engineering.
Damn cheap too

try screwfix sell various sizes inc penny washers very cheap in bulk pack

G M Stevens in Trowbridge, get all my bolts etc from there, they do mail order as well, cheap as chips..

An option yes, but ... The way eBay works I would need to make lots of small transactions...also... quality.. Loads of cheap tat... And not too many set screws from what I can see...more research required...

I have just finished a restoration of an R100GS-PD and bought my SS fasteners from eBay, and mostly from an assortment of suppliers. Lots of small purchasers too. Whatever was cheapest at the time.

However when the time comes to restoring my R100/7, I shall almost certainly go to Chris Shaw Engineering (www.shawstainless.co.uk) and get a complete set for the bike. Don't get hoodwinked into getting those 'complete sets' on eBay. You'll get hundreds of M4 screws and never use them.

Back
Top Bottom