Has the gs trophy challenge been cancelled ?

alphadog

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
not sure if this is the right section to ask;

i have been looking around on the net for info relating to the next gs challenge ,its very thin on the ground and appears that countries should have had teams set up in 2013 for the 2014 event. i found on the moto rad site that only 3 countries have teams ready and no further news available,even the location isnt mentioned.
did the uk put a team forward ? has anyone any info they can share ? i enjoy following the event.

It's normally every 2 years, so the selection will be next year unless they changed it.

Yes - you would have thought there would be more info around by now. Looks like Canada, South Africa and Germany are the only countries that have their teams sorted so far. There were 15 teams in 2012 so there's still plenty to come!

i had a look at the usa and the german sites, wow ,what those guys had to do to get picked for the team was amazing.
they ride those bikes like trial bikes, the usa team went up a set of stairs and other crazy obstacles,pity that the bmw uk doesnt really push the off road side of the gs market like the other countries do.

Back
Top Bottom