Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bimble ride out

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sounds good to me. I'm used to broken lumpy tarmac, especially if there's grass growing up the middle

DEFINITELY no off roading for me, other than wobbling across a grassy paddock to get to me tent thanks.
    2005 R1200GS Classic. Remus De-cat and Hilltop remap.

Date? Definitely interested.
    We should learn from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. [/I]

Quote Originally Posted by petcul View Post
    Date? Definitely interested.
    19th July 2014

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

Bollocks would be a Saturday, might have to throw a sickie

Quote Originally Posted by Flipfly View Post
    19th July 2014
    Looks like it will clash with HU Ireland but will keep this as a definite possibility.
    We should learn from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism. [/I]

I showed interest back in November - I have been working away and so only just seen this.
    Can I come on the rideout round the lanes?

Patard and I are up for a pint and a bimble. especially if joe c is buying the beers.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    I showed interest back in November - I have been working away and so only just seen this.
    Can I come on the rideout round the lanes?
    Everyone so welcome, no Wc's in my group please as I won't have my panniers on for all the wet wipes

A route reccy will be occurring in the next few weeks.

Fat blokes bounce better

"The human race is being overun by muppets, it's like fraggle f*ckin rock down here!!!"

flipfly - Dec 2012

How do Phil, PM when you do recce run. More than happy to meet up as last year.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgsadv View Post

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by andrewgsadv View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinytim View Post
    Me too
    Don't worry guys I will be giving you a shout when it's on, appreciate the help.

Fat blokes bounce better

flipfly - Dec 2012

Good man any excuse for a bimble Phil.

OOh sounds right challenging does that!!!!!

Err , well its like this see,I'm shit off road (and on road too, some might say) so anything a crossdresser on road tyres might be able to handle is ok with me, but I do like the Yorkshire bit, not keen on Wales , odd really as I'm half Welsh, probably the bottom half though.

Sounds like it might be fun anyway, and I've already booked the sunshine in advance, so there...
    I started with nothing, and I've still got most of it left.

Well I did a quick rec of the route today, (will do a group recce in a couple of weeks). Andrew has a great route planned out and I've done a couple of tweaks to stretch it out a bit.
    No planned off road, but there are three lanes that people can off road if they choose to, very easy, I did them on tourances today no probs. road riders can continue up the road and meet with the off readers (good pee/smoke break possibly).

I'm happy to ride on road and point people down the lanes, or we can split up the groups with the off readers with me, road riders with Andrew, let me know how many bimblers wish to off road a little and I'll decide from there I guess.

Anyway, spectacular Derbyshire views guaranteed, can we have a big round of applause for Andrew please

My addition included a ford, having done it today I think we will have to miss it. It's very small, but horrendously slippy. The tunnel is still in though so take ya baffles out

Fat blokes bounce better

flipfly - Dec 2012

Size 11.5 Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapaud View Post
    Excellent mixed grill and full tosser sized portions.

I definitely want to ride off road. Last year I spent the day out with MickDB1 on mild trails which were great fun on my R1100GS.

I thought your 2013 ride was all on road but Proff insists it was an offroad route?
    check MickDB1's thread out, he's running a green green lane ride out again this year

http://www.ukgser.com/forums/showthr...STD2-July-2014
    Illegitimis nil carborundum

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Just to reiterate this is a bimble Tarmac ride out, we have the option of doing a couple of very easy lanes if some a feeling brave, but for an off road ride MickDB is da man (great company too).

Fat blokes bounce better

flipfly - Dec 2012

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast