GS yorkshire meet up?

I'm in............depending on the date.

Does anyone know the date?

What's the date?

Have we got a date yet?

Quite happy to meet up for a ride or a coffee, as always, depends on dates, times & location. Yorkshire is a big county to cover :thumb2
I'd prefer to meet at a cafe where there's somewhere to shelter, a hot drink and a loo.
Dunno about a bike display, I may have to wash it!
Saturday mornings at Squires could get confusing because the YAM (yorkshire IAM) meet then. Hard to tell who is who.
Only difficult if you wear hi-viz, act like a knob and allow your bike to roll back into another line of bikes!

Sign me up-can I bring a mate on an Explorer so he can see where he went wrong?

OK so can we get some things sorted.

Date: 22nd March .. 9am?
Itinerary: serious tea drinking and tyre kicking? Ride out somewhere?

I'll not be able to make Squires for 0900 hrs. but might poddle up to Seaways a little later in the day if any of you will be going for an 'end of run' brew.

9am was just a suggested time. It could be changed if enough people have issue with it.

Dam. I'm on nights.
Anyone have time through the week? My shift pattern means I get time off, 4 on 4 off.

I'm out tomorrow. Squires cafe 10 ish.
G 650 x country.

Cheers Dave.

9am was just a suggested time. It could be changed if enough people have issue with it.

Not an issue for me, honest. Sorry if that's how it came across. I'm just more likely to be about later in the day.

OK anyone know the area and fancy leading a ride out?

I'm happy to contribute towards some nice local routes that pass Seaways, but…

Exactly how "Off-Road capable" is an RT:D

(P.S. This in no-way constitutes any suggestion that I am capable of leading a ride-out)

Back
Top Bottom