Hard Alpi Tour ... Any one signed up ??

Very interested

Hi I could be up for it if there is anyone else looking to make a team.

Does the route start and finish in the same place, trailering down would be easier if it did.

David:bounce1

Does the route start and finish in the same place, trailering down would be easier if it did.

Hi David,

Plenty of opportunities to form teams with other riders. I already have few teams missing one single rider.

The rally is over 550 km long however start and finish are some 180 km apart via motorway and A roads. What people usally do is to leave, van, trailer and so on at the finish line on friday pm and transfer to the start line where they sleep.
If you do't want to carry your luggage on your bike there is a luggage transport service for few euros.

If you are interested to meet other riders who are already booked and looking for a partner to complete a team just let me know and I can help you with that!

Ciao

Nic

Dave,

i could be up for this to!

Nathan

If anyone is experiencing problem trying to register to the event using our website www.over2000riders.com please contact me on nicola.deliguori@over2000riders.com.

Equally if anyone registered to the event without contact me, please trop me a line on the above email. I want to make sure name and team are registred appropiatelly.
The english page of our website at times goes funny!!!

Ciao

Nic

I fancy this but don't think my off-roads skills are up to it. I've got an F800GS, done the Stella, a bit of mild trail riding around North Yorkshire on it, and the BMW off road school on an 800 on knobblies. I'll be 55 then as well. Haven't got a satnav either...
Think a lighter bike might be better.....or would anyone be up for a more leisurely couple of days ride around the route after the event? Just a thought.

Hardalpi

Johnny Mac just do it and enjoy it I,m also 55 yrs young and like to ride off road not been out for long time off road went up to Peak District with some guys the other weekend and really enjoyed it just rode it like I stole it enjoy :thumb2

I fancy this but don't think my off-roads skills are up to it. I've got an F800GS, done the Stella, a bit of mild trail riding around North Yorkshire on it, and the BMW off road school on an 800 on knobblies. I'll be 55 then as well. Haven't got a satnav either...
Think a lighter bike might be better.....or would anyone be up for a more leisurely couple of days ride around the route after the event? Just a thought.

Hi John,

I must say the challange has more to do with the lenght rather than the terrain. Your bike is just right. Age wise you are not much older than avarage and many riders are well older then you. One of the great advantages of this event is that is full of shorth cut you can take at any stage if the terrain become too challange.

Plenty of trails around the area as well.

Over2000riders also offers a guided tour the 5 days following the event...

You should ask opinion from riders who have already done it...

Please contact me at any time if you want more info

Ciao

Nic

Hi guys,

So far we had a consistent number of riders signing to the Hardalpitour 2014. More then expected however we still have few place available.

If you are planning to come I would suggest you reserve your place sooner rather than late...

Ciao

Nic

HARDALPITOUR EXTREME

This is now open to all riders including those that are at their first experience with the event.

At the end of first 24 hours stage “Ultimate” riders will arrive to a mountain bivouac at Refugee Alpe Piana at 2090 meters asl in Valle Argentera. Here there will be lunch and facility to rest for up to 10 hours. Riders will be free to camp in their own tents or to hire a bed in the refugee. Following a midnight dinner teams will start the second stage: 300 km of trails on the mountains around Val di Susa finishing in Sauze d’Oulx between 12:00 and 14:00 on Monday the 8th of September 2014
Lunch, dinner and camping facilities at the bivouac along with two rest points providing hot drinks and cold food in the second stage will be provided by the organiser and included in the entrance fee.

For more info contact me on PM or nicola.deliguori@over2000riders.com.

Ciao

Nic

HARDALPITOUR EXTREME

This is now open to all riders including those that are at their first experience with the event.

At the end of first 24 hours stage “Ultimate” riders will arrive to a mountain bivouac at Refugee Alpe Piana at 2090 meters asl in Valle Argentera. Here there will be lunch and facility to rest for up to 10 hours. Riders will be free to camp in their own tents or to hire a bed in the refugee. Following a midnight dinner teams will start the second stage: 300 km of trails on the mountains around Val di Susa finishing in Sauze d’Oulx between 12:00 and 14:00 on Monday the 8th of September 2014
Lunch, dinner and camping facilities at the bivouac along with two rest points providing hot drinks and cold food in the second stage will be provided by the organiser and included in the entrance fee.

For more info contact me on PM or nicola.deliguori@over2000riders.com.

Ciao

Nic

Hi Nic I've sent you a email
I'm away in Spain trail riding till Thursday interested in this if there is a spare space or you can put me in touch with some one
Don't mind riding there or in a van
Tar graham

Hi Nic I've sent you a email
I'm away in Spain trail riding till Thursday interested in this if there is a spare space or you can put me in touch with some one
Don't mind riding there or in a van
Tar graham

Hi Graham,

I got your email.

There are few people looking for solo riders looking to complete teams...it won't be a problem.

Nic

Back
Top Bottom